1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

All I want for Christmas is my...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dman18, Nov 21, 2003.

1. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Peace everywhere in the world :hippy: :good:

Ow, wait, I'm evil, so that would be good grades by doing nothing :evil: . So my parents will finally shut up and buy me a new pc. Woooohooo :)

And in case that's not going to happen, I'd like my own Playboy Playmate :love:

EDIT: Can anyone explain my sudden urge to use Graemlins/smilies?

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Guitar lesson with BB king.

3. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

just give me the universe to dominate, no much to ask for.

4. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I just bought myself a PS2 (Yay!) so what I want now is £75 to get it chipped.

Also:

A freeview box
    £10,000,000.00
    A new house
    A certain person to realise I like them and them to like me too ;)
    A complete collection of F1 models

5. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I think also I could wish for a butt-load of paintballs and money, or just paintball gun parts, maybe a new mask and a jersey...

6. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    all i want is some new ski wear for going to Canada in Easter, also some new parts for my computer would be nice, oh and some new CD's

7. L Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Sorvo:
    There is also 'All I Want For Christmas Is A Dukla Prague Away Kit'.

Although the lyrics don't actually seem to mention Christmas at all.

Arabwel:
    I'm not sure if you've read any of them yet, but I' wouldn't recommend trying to get them all in one go (I know you actually won't). Personally I've found when he links between his farthers work, without having to add too much, they can be quite interesting, but at times it seems more like a work of CT's, which isn't really up to much.

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] a special someone wrapped up :D

else..

money, an apartment, more money.. dont need much else really. A new pair of shoes actually.

9. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Ooooh... sex. Jeez, I think I've forgotten what that's like...
    I want Baldur's Gate II Dark Alliance for the PS2. I definitely know that. And yeah, I guess a boyfriend would be nice...

10. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I want an Alienware Area 51 with the Nvidia 5900 256mb video card.

@ Arabwel....I'm sort of elvish looking.

@Dragon's Jewel...I was a boy, turned into a man, now all hell's broken loose.

@Arabwel...I only see the first 5 books being sold as a set. Is that correct?

[ November 25, 2003, 01:01: Message edited by: Greenlion420 ]

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Materialistically, an X-Box or PS2 (or PS3, hahaha) with about 2 dozen games - hell, both consoles and 2 dozen games for each, a computer - yes, I'm one of the very few who don't actually have one, I post at the local library - and a couple dozen games.

Seriously - to spend at least the day with my son who I haven't seen for 240 days. And counting.

12. Thorin Gems: 9/31

send me a cray red storm supercomputer (90 million). I promise I won't ask for anything for my birthday.

What i really want is a new pair of shoes, jeans and
    some food, ohh the life a college student.

13. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Full set of Inuyasha dvds. . . that'd be nice. :D Of course I won't be getting that but I could also go for a good set of colored pencils and a decent pad of drawing paper -- or an A on my biology midterm. I think that'd be a GREAT Christmas present. Oh wait! Better still, an agent for my book. . . *starts humming Christmas songs*

14. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I've asked my family to put their money together and combine my birthday and Christmas to give me a DVD-player :)

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ara, you would nebver be able to read the History of Middle Earth one after the other. You'd go insane. Your best bet would be to get the first three books, then slowly collect the rest over time.

16. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

A new computer methinks, my current one is really :(

...and a girlfirend would also be nice :D

17. Human Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] If I could have anything, I would like a very big tank with very big guns. Its all about boys and their toys and my toys gotta be bigger than everybody else's toys! I wonder if Santa Claus still makes deliveries to children over 18?

18. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

A life.

19. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

broadband and alcohol and alcohol and alcohol

christmas is all about drinking!! sack jesus! :p

20. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

HotU and a GF :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.