1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Alignment Ratings

Discussion in 'Planescape: Torment (Classic)' started by Hrast, Jun 18, 2001.

1. Hrast Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Is there a way to find out what are your enlighment ratings? Currently I am neutral and would like to be lawful and was just wondering how long will it take me to change an enlighment.

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yes, there are two global variables that contain values for alignment. Those are called:
    1. Law
    2. Good

You can find out their values with hex editor - explore Torment.gam file (and do add some 00 values in search command after the words Law and Good).

However, I do not know what values are breaking on the next alignment. You'll have to research it yourself or wait for another answer.

And yet, I do not know how many more things you'll have to do properly for lawful status - I managed to get it before I climbed down to Burried Village.

Strategy to become lawful good:
    1. Never lie
    2. Never break any promise
    3. Never ask reward for your deeds
    4. Never mock someone, nor be sarcastic, ironic or humorous!
    5. Don't try to talk to undead (without Stories-Bones-Tell ability)

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited June 18, 2001).]

3. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

No mocking, sarcasm, irony, or humor...aww man forget lawful good, neutral good is "good" enough for me.

4. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Man, those things make you more CHAOTIC not NEUTRAL! :p

5. Hrast Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Basicly, be as boring as you can be! But it is stil small price to pay for wielding celestial fury and boosting statistics sky-high by Vhailor. Who says that in order to be practical you have to be evil and chaotic?

Can you be anarchist and lawful?

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Yes, you can be lawful Anarchist.

7. Zaragoth Guest

Lawful good is all that counts.

8. Extremist Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] Ok, you CAN be lawful good anarchist. Clear now?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.