1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ALFA is Accepting Applications!!

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Darien Noella, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] If you haven't been there yet, What are you waiting for?!? Move it!! See you in Neverwinter Nights!! :D :D :D

2. Erran Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] And be sure to let me know when you get accepted so we can add you to the merry band of AORTA. If you don't hear in 2 weeks it prolly means you didn't make it this time (only ~ 25% get in first time) so don't be disheartened, rework your app and try again!

3. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

I am IN!! *big grin* and it only took less than 12 hours to hear back. Those guys are on the ball! Of course i sent in my app at like 2or3am, lol. Maybe I was one of the first in line. ;)

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Congratulations! I guess that doesn't bode well for me since we applied at around the same time. :)

5. FenixStrife Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I just applyed, CN wild elf rogue all the way! I had a pretty detailed history for him so I should have a good chance of being accepted. Good luck to everyone else who applied!

6. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Hey BTA, don't worry too much, Darien is just alot cuter than you and as such is given preferential treatment. ;)
    Discrimination I say!

Oh, and congats Darien :)

[This message has been edited by Lord Moeken (edited April 03, 2001).]

7. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    True... :) And I have to say I liked her background story and roleplaying responses. Not to say I didn't like mine as well! :D

I just have little hope since we were literally talking to one another via ICQ and showing eachother our application responses at the same time last night, and I believe I submitted my application shortly before she did.

8. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] What'd she say? What'd she say?
    I won't tell anyone, I promise. :)
    Just whisper.
    *Moeken cups his hand to his ear*

9. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] I am simply Amazing! That's all there is too it! ;)

But seriously. Good luck! I can't wait til this thing happens, and I hope you guys are along as well.

10. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Gawd dammit, I wanna join. If I ever get an internet connection again, I'd be there. ALFA sounds like something I would MAKE time for. Heh, down goes my social life. :)
    Nah, I suspect it will be some time before I get online again.

But don't you worry your pretty lil head, I'll be playin it up over the LAN every chance I get. ttyl

-me

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.