1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

ALFA characters

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Frostbite, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Okay. well I tried this once before, but it kind of got some what away from the point. So, I know that there are a few people who seem to have a huge talent for keeping their characters alive, unfortunately there are also those who don't *shifts round uncomfortably*

Well! Here. I'll start it off.

Name: Wyvern
    Race: Half Elven
    Class: Ranger

Wyverns not a member of the circle, and I don't want her to be for a while. Shes a sneaky stealthy little girl, who would rather sneak in and get the job done then go on a mass extermination. She doesn't look like a wyvern either, for the record. Level one, I'm happy with the way shes going so far.

Tae managed to succumb in the call of duty.

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Roshnak
    Half-orc
    Barbarian2/fighter1

Roshnak loves swords. The bigger the better. He also has a tendency to get lost quickly. He may remember that where he's going is on right, but when he comes from the other way he's still turning on his right ;)
    He's not all that violent as other orcs are, probably becouse he was brought up by a human. He is nices (good) in nature likes to help people if they're nices too (also good align.). He also quite likes fizzy skin(stoneskin).
    Right now he's raising money... he lost his big iron (full plate) to bugbears and he has an offer from Tania for a even bigger sword (gretsword +1) for 1200gp.
    I dont know if 1200gp is a good price for a +1 weapon and Roshnak doesnt either. Thats why he'll buy it even if he could buy same thing in a shop way cheaper.
    After this even-bigger sword he'll probably buy back his big iron. Or he'll go and kill the big bugbear to get it back :)

3. Kiranos Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Gothmog4230 looks like your character buffed str, and con and maybe dex aswewll ;)

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm still Rem Stoneybrook

Halfling Rogue: 6 (almost 7)

Soon to be High Councillor Stoneybrook, the NPC...(At least, I think)

5. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Bel, I'll miss hunting with you ... but since we're all going to miss hunting on Daggerdale ... its not a big deal! (Getting that ADM slot has got to be easier than passing the BAR!)

Cromasis Thundermount
    Dwarf, Druid of Silvanus
    Animal Companion: Rug, a brown bear

Cromasis just made third level [*edit ... 4th level!], so is applying for a position with the Ironstar clan to be their resident animal master. My goal will be to train new animals to protect the area outside of the Ironstar mines. My plan is to start with Rug, and then each level after this have a new animal type, leaving the old one as a "non-hositle" guard just outside the Ironstar mine. So as I level, there will be a few bears, dire wolves, ect watching the area.

He's also looking out for a magical scimitar, so if anyone has a lead for him, he has quite a bit of coin.

[ August 22, 2003, 12:30: Message edited by: Mathetais ]

6. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Currently Orbrin Brightaxe. Still a low level 2 character. I haven't had that much time to play the last few weeks (and because of the hot weather last week, it was even impossible to sit in front of the computer for ten minutes), but that is going to change.

Sir Bel, on what server are you going to ADM?

7. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    I was asked to give a hand with Daggerdale...Since I've been involved with the DM's for a while now...We'll see how it goes.

Apparently, there is a vote on whether or not I'll be admitted. I should hear for sure later today or tomorrow.

[ August 11, 2003, 21:55: Message edited by: Sir Belisarius ]

8. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

new character

Name: Analian Silverhart
    Class: ranger
    Race: elf
    Alignment: chaotic good

8people and I spend ages talking and coming up with backgrounds for characters, but I'm too lazy to post it here.

She doesn't have anything to do with the circle or fellowship, and would rather do her own thing, perhaps shes looking at getting a job around the dales for some income.

9. Mr Writer Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Having just been acepted into ALFA I thought I would introduce to you my character, seeing as he should be about on the DaggerDale server soon :)

Introducing Sir Anoreon Songsteel, a Holy Night in service of the Morning Lord, his goal in life, to do all in his power to help the less fortunate and those in need, from no evil will he back down and from no task will he shirk.

10. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Welcome into the SP ALFA gang, Mr Writer, adventures of faith and strength await!

On a side note, I did the light the way static quest yesterday and Lent failed to recogize that I'd done it, I had talked to the arcane arts guy and then gone and lit the way with two other adventurers, Galil and a paladin, (ca't remember his name, lvl 1)

But It wouldn't give me the speech option to choose yes that I'd lit the way. I'll have to talk to a DM, I hope I don't have to do it again..

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Holy Night, Silent Night... :p

12. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Are you sure you lit both lookout fires? Also, each person in the party has to do it individually to get the xp for it.

13. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Ah. Well. I'm going to do it again, so no matter, I'm level 2 already as well, so doing the quest doesn't dare to much bother if I can't complete it.

14. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Just watch out for those beastmen!

15. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Yes... Those beastmen got me good.
    Knocked me down to badly wounded, but I snuk (sp?) in and lit the way. But I got the quest donw!

Hmm... bullsh!t is when you spend *all* your money on a healing potion... and it heals two hitpoints. Two hitpoints that I could've rested back. *sigh* guess I'm gonna be stuck around the falls for a while. Hmm, let me see. 11/26, thats 15 hitpoints down. 15 / 2 = 7 ( and a bit) 7 rests with 8 hours wait between them, 7*8 = 56 hours... eek...

16. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Frosty, didn't you try that trick I told ya about? Your character is a good sniper, should be able to pull it off.

Ask Hallen about it sometime ... he's the pro. Me and my sling .... we'll lets just say I tend to charge first ;) (unless its a dire wolf pack leader)

17. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku's very first character is a Human Cleric of Shaundakul, named Cugaer.
    I'm starting up in Daggerdale so I might be seeing you around!

18. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Keep an eye out for Ana(lia) She'll always be ready to help you with anything, though shes pretty new to the area, shes always ready to lend a hand to those who need it :)

*sniff* My Pc has a habit of crashing all the time, but it seems to have stabalized for the time being. Anywho. Keep an eye out for me. Analia Silverhart. I accidently have a capital I though, damn. So its actually Analia SIlverhart.

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I decided to try doing a few of those adventure thingys in Daggerdale. The first one that person offered, I had to kill some bear. I found the bear and summoned a creature to help me out. I got killed right away but my creature finished the bear off and somehow I came back to life... I don't understand that. Then I went with some paladin to do the light the way quest. We came across a group of goasts which killed us straight away :wail:
    So that's my first character... killed in less than 12 hours.
    So I've now got a young wizard called Olorin.

[ September 06, 2003, 04:59: Message edited by: Rotku ]

20. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] Yah, thats ALFA fer sure ;) :grin:

Get as many people as you can to do stuff. Never go alone. And most important of all: Constant vigilance and hasty retreats are you're best friends ;)

I got killed plenty of times just like that too when i started.

I'll see how long will i live with my (extremely weak) lvl1 monk and my medicore(more or less) knowledge of survival in ALFA. Certainly more interesting than with uber-power Roshnak is by now :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.