1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aerie's Romance

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Shinji Ikari, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Shinji Ikari Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

ok ive screwed her romance up by dropping her out of my party

ive got shadowkeeper so could some one plz tell me what i should change to get her back again

and yes ive read the ROMANCE help txt thingy

thaxz

[ August 24, 2002, 19:34: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

2. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    1: Watch your grammar there bucko...
    2: There is absolutly NO reason at all to post this at two seperate Forums... :mad:

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hello, first I'd advise you to improve your posts - read the FAQ as requested or you may get into trouble

First get Aerie into your party, if you dropped her out more than three In-Game days ago then the Romance is ruined, before that and you should be okay. to use the console type:

SetGlobal("AerieRomanceActive","GLOBAL",1)

4. Shinji Ikari Gems: 1/31

thaxz and sorry

also what should i do to change the "aeriesromance - (lots of number) it say that the dialoge rate think

so could some one plz tell me whta to change that too seen as ive missed out on a whole lot of romanceing time and need to catch up on it so i dont miss any think important in the under dark or with bohdi

also is there some think with "LT" that i need to change

thaxz

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Improve your grammar and spelling and all that, that sort of posting isn't acceptable :nono:

What was the last dialog you had with Aerie?

6. Shinji Ikari Gems: 1/31

imsee said thanked me for showing her that it inst over and she doesnt need her wing to enjoy life

or some think like that

also what am i doing wrong what isnt aloud

7. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] The way you type isn't really accepted here, type normally not like yout texting someone

let me see...

I don't recognise it, could you post more?

8. Shinji Ikari Gems: 1/31

ok sorry i wont do it again

well dont worry because it working she has just said

-------

LT=37

AERIE: I have heard from some of the others, about your adventures in the lands of the Sword Coast north of here. It all sounds rather exciting! (AERIEA5)
    1. Exciting? That doesn't sound like you, Aerie. ****THRILL
    2. It wasn't by choice, Aerie. And I lost much.
    AERIE: But you gained as well, <CHARNAME>. I am told that many people speak reverentially of the deeds you have performed, whether you intended them or not. I have lost much...as you have. But I am beginning to think that perhaps I might be able to gain something back, as well. I look forward to freeing myself from my doubts and fears. ****THRILL
    3. Yes, it was a great adventure...and a successful one, as well. I defeated my half-brother and stopped a war.
    AERIE: Many people speak reverentially of you. You have gained much...and I want to have that, as well. I want to shed my doubt and wring whatever I can out of the life I have. ****THRILL
    4. Aerie, you don't know what you're talking about. Please shut up, for once.
    AERIE: You always disregard what I am thinking, don't you? Obviously, I was mistaken about you. I'll just...keep to myself, if it's all the same to you. (romance screwed, she stays in party)

****THRILL
    AERIE: Oh, I know it must sound strange to hear me say it...but if I'm going to face my life as it is, I want to experience everything that I can. I want to feel the thrill and fear of combat...to pit my magic against our foes. I want to be awed and terrified...to feel everything that my life has to offer me, good or bad. Does that sound strange, <CHARNAME>? Does that make me odd?
    1. No odder than the rest of us, Aerie.
    AERIE: Good...that makes me feel a little better. It is strange to be thrilled and yet shivering at the same time...I am free, and I am traveling...and I feel like I am flying.
    2. No...I am glad to see the change in you, in fact.
    AERIE: Thank you, <CHARNAME>...I am glad of it, as well. I...I am free...and traveling...and both excited and nervous at the same time. I almost feel as if I am flying again.
    3. It makes you naive and foolish. You haven't a clue, do you?
    AERIE: Always you must be cruel with your words. Naive, am I? Well, I am not so stupid as to continue playing the fool. Obviously I was mistaken about you. (romance screwed, she stays in party)

9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Okay then:

SetGlobal("LoveTalk","LOCALS",39) While holding the curser over her portrait and Aerie selected

and

AdvanceRealTime(Timeyouwanttoincreasebyinseconds)

remember to put CLUAConsole: before each one :p

10. zepert Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I think I screwed the romance because ones she had a argue with jaheira and I kind took Jaheira's side because she was talking ****ty about kahlid and seeing the fact I've played one I couldn't take that and than she said something o I didn't ment it so I need some time allone because I said something about her not being special

11. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

Yep, that screwed Aerie's romance, although Jaheira's should still be active.

12. zepert Gems: 2/31

There is no way to get this undone that's a pitty aerie is cooler and more powerfull than jaheira

13. Rastor Gems: 30/31

Well, actually you can undo it, just not from the game itself. What you'll have to do is to type the following into the console:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AerieRomanceActive", "GLOBAL", 2).

That should reactivate the Aerie romance and set it so that you chose her instead of Jaheira. BTW, if you want to make it realistic, type in the following as well:

SetGlobal("JaheiraRomanceActive", "GLOBAL", 3)

That will deactivate Jaheira's Romance. The LT variable should still be active after you do this, so she'll continue from where she left off.

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hey 8people: I want Aerie to hurry up and have my kid...can I speed it up by using CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime(XXXXXX)? If so, how much time should I put into it? :rolling:

15. Lord Ogre Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Yeah, just like the Alien movies... A speed-up baby-creating-factory! (It's also called an alien woman! ;)

Lord Ogre

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Without any changes Aerie takes 60 hours of real time so advance it by 3600

if my maths is correct ;)

17. Rastor Gems: 30/31

It's not. 60 hours = (60 hours * 60 minutes/hour * 60 seconds/minute). Therefore, you would need to increase time by 216,000 seconds as in:

AdvanceRealTime(216000)

18. alighter Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Actually CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("AerieRomanceActive","Global",1) sets the Romance back to active.

2 means a succeeding (meaning 2/3 or completed) romance. And setting the romance to 1 will not start any conflict to other romances unless your romanceActive value with Jaheira is already 2.

You can just check various variables with CLUAConsole:GetGlobal("AerieRomanceActive","Global")

Change to ViconiaRomanceActive or JaheiraRomanceActive to check on other characters.

19. Fruitcake Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Since this is in ToB forum, I suppose you have it.
    Didn't ToB introduce new cheat key combination for activating group dialogues? I saw a mention of this in one walkthrough, AFAIR, it was CTRL+I or CTRL+L. Since I don't have ToB (yet) I cannot check it out personally, but can anyone confirm this? Does it work on advancing romances.?

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] It doesn't affect dialogs that rely on Real Time

Ctrl + I is for impatient people who want Sarevok to be good quickly or is bored and wants some entertainment or you are writing all the dialogs and don't have a ultility to do so (Done before - don't even try it!)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.