1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

About this NWO?

Discussion in 'Alley of Lingering Sighs' started by Register, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

2. Hacken Slash

Hacken Slash OK... can you see me now?

my strategy was to hit the "back" button on my browser.

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Planned? Who exactly is "planning" this earthquake?

4. Register Gems: 29/31

The communist NWO, off course. Duh!

5. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Er... If this thing explodes, moving only changes your problems from short term to long term.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Well, I'd rather have the long term problems than the short term ones. The short term problem is a bit too short term(inal) for my liking.

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

They seem to be blaming the Illuminati as well (from what I can tell by scanning the site and article)...

I can't help but suspect it being a parody - it seems a bit over the top. On the other hand - a lot of effort went into it as well...

Edit: Right - it refered to Adolf Hitler as a black wizard - it's definately a parody :p

8. Register Gems: 29/31

Dude, read the whole. It's not a parody, it's standard work. Since when have the NWO guys NOT been wackos?

EDIT:
    http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/

See, the Illumnati is standard in the NWO.

9. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

To whoever posted this,

Sorry, but except for your headline, I can't bother to read your posts - much less your links - which are plain useless and boring. But I am flatter with your reminding - well, not really, but I am trying to return you the favour.

10. Register Gems: 29/31

Cute

Well isn't that suprising, as soon as I prove the idiocy, he cowardly backs up against a wall.

Meh, I've done it before, and I'll do it again.

[ January 20, 2006, 10:47: Message edited by: Rutkowski ]

11. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

:lol: It has to be a parody. :lol:

12. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Haha, Someone has "proved" something that was neither 1) at discussion and 2) of something I have never claimed before - what was that, some natural disaster article or something? Duh! Laughable.
    I know you must be pissed that I humiliated you so in the past, but you should move on, or do you want to get another "idiot of the week" merits title?

13. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The public boards are not meant for verbal jousting between members. Posts directed towards one particular member should be done through PM; if a post is meant for public consumption then refrain from talking about members.

Remember, these forums are for discussing the merits of ideas, not the people behind them.

14. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    So, let me get this right, when the NWO does come, the Antichrist will rule the world, all the religions will unite under one global religion, and all the Christians will go off to heaven? So that means all the Christians will die, and everyone who doesnt belive in God will be safe in a world ruled by a communist Antichrist, which may be good seeing as he owns everything, and that Atheists will be alive?

15. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

I'd rather die in an explosion than freezing slowly to death. What do you prefer?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.