1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Aah!!!! My bed's infested!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

My mother just took out my bed clothes, and the very bottom, white sheet, the one underneath the matresss, that you don't lie on, was infested with little black bug things!!!
    Anyone know what they could be? I think they're there from me leaving the odd food wrapper down the side of my bed.

[ August 03, 2002, 15:31: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

2. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Haha when i started reading that i thought she found Magazines or something but bugs. Nasty little things they are aren't they?

Yeah food wrappers under your bed ain't too good either, i suggest you don't do that anymore, thats if you dont want you little friends to come back.

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Thats not so bad I guess. I have an infestion of spiders in my bassment. Just two nights ago I saw one about 2 inches long, legs included. And my brother wonders why...he's the one who leaves pop cans and pixi sticks.

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Practice sneak attacks on them. :bigeyes:

5. Sirdan Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Why I was thinking the same thing? :evil: :D

That's for sure not a good idea :p

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Do what that pest guy out of arachnaphobiea does ... gets like a mulititude of insecticide (heavy duty) and go all out ape sh** on the bugs ... be good for dexterity and accuracy.

7. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I hate bugs. Especialy spiders. I just smack them with anything I can find. Just a few minutes ago, their was a big black spider on my desk, I had to smack it three times with a CD cover (there wasn't anything else I could grab so quickly) to get it dead. Well, I guess I better get the dead thing of the cd-cover, it is like really stuck to it. Just disgusting.

8. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I have a population of slaters living somewhere in my room, the odd one occasionally ventures across my floor, it finds itself being picked up and promptly being thrown out the window.

I really should findout where in my room they come from, most likely if I lifted up my carpet I would find hundreds.

I hate killing bugs, oh so messy.

9. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Bug's really creep me out....

10. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The only thing I think of are bed bugs. And I hate spiders. Especially spiders.

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I just wanna roast them all!
    :cool:
    But yeah, what are slaters?

12. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] I hate frogs they are so slimy and they make the weirdest noise which frieks me out.

One day i had the water hose and i just threw it on the floor but i didnt realise there was a little green frog standing right in the spot. Suddendly i just heard sqeeeek or somewhat like that. The noise it made tottaly freaked me out.

Frogs and spiders are weird little things. :eek:

By the way what creeps everyone out? :eek:

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well the bugs are gone, and i won't be leaving anymore trash around my room, that's for sure. Did you know that most people swallow 10 spiders a year in their sleep!? They like the darkness of your mouth... I can't stand Spiders or wasps, and i can't stad those huge bumble bees either. Oh, and i hate those big blue-bottle flies too...AH!

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I'd advise you always carry your eco friendly can of insecticide ... kill bugs dead! :evil:

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Me love spiders...

You don't like them? I advise you not to come NEAR my house, a ten inch long house spider that lives in my bedroom, Fred beside the Bed :roll: Once I whistled and he came up to me

And also Mr. No-Legs he only has five and he lives behind the radiator in the bathroom, Big Red who lives by the cactus. Eddy, Mr.s Eddy and all the little spiders that live in the red box and there is also Flat Eric who got trapped under the CPU and never quite recovered

16. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Sniper, Slaters are otherwise known as woodlouse.
    Small, black, segmented with an exo-skeleton.

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Heh, I've gotten so used to bugs I ignore most of them. Roaches are the only ones that really bother me. But where I live, you just learn to cope with bugs, they will find their way into your home, like it or not.

18. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31

Oh my god.

19. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    So Xaelifer, which post were you commenting on? That was a very brief reply. ;)

20. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Actually every bed is a colony of a few million tics and other microscopic beasties.

Sleep well tonight, mwhuhahaha.

:coffee:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.