1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A 'golden oldie' question - Ultima 4

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Aldazar, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, to illustrate my patheticness, when my PSOne recently had a heart-attack I was so hard up for a game to play that I dragged out my old Sega Master System II and put this game in. Now I'm hooked but I have a problem.

See, I lost all the notes I took on it and I need to find some of the stones in the dungeons so I was wondering if anyone could help, even if it's with a link to a walkthrough rather than direct assistance.

2. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

www.gamefaqs.com usually has everything you're looking for... it even has everything you're not looking for.

3. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Any google search will give relevant results. I found this.

Reading that makes me want to replay the game. I still remember that I was stuck as a 7-parts avatar and I couldn't find out how to raise compassion one step higher. And now I know (from that webpage), I've been killing everything whereas I shouldn't be killing non-evil creatures. I thought fleeing would make me lose honour or valor or something, so I had always killed everything.

The overall "walkthrough" to the game is become 8-parts avatar, find party members, go get the stones from the dungeons, go to the stygian abyss to complete the game.

4. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yeah, I've got all the items like the Skull, Wheel, Horn, Book and Candle, got 8 in the party, 8-parts Avatar but only 6 stones so far.

5. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Nothing pathetic about it, it's still a great game even today!

6. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

ok, after some thought I DO want to try this game again. But unfortunately I must have stashed it somewhere and I can't find it! Anyone know where I could download a copy of Ultima 4? (The link in the personality / virtue test is broken.)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.