1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)
Runescarred
What do you mean I need a permit for this dig?
Notte e giorno faticar...!
    1. Silvery
      Silvery
      What does Slainte mean? Just downed my first chardonnay of the weekend, got family over tonight so I need it! How are you gorgeous? xxx
    2. starfox64
      starfox64
      Yes, no problem. I always enjoy reading what you have to write.
    3. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      History lesson, plox - I am a nerd, after all.
      ----------
      You got it. Heads-up, though... this is going to set the next dose of Ultraviolence pretty far from now on, as I gotta rewrite nearly half of the tale. There is no proper beginning per se, and my writing style sucks, so destroy, erase, improve. Still, I think revisiting the other half of the story with my better Ultraviolent writing skills is going to be interesting. The origin/domination of the Hi-V is going to be interesting to write.

I did play SD vs BLAH 2010 earlier today, did a bit of tweaking, MF now wears the Jason Mask I make so many references about, and I added a good length of black chain around MF's neck. Some entrances revamped, the Hi-V reunited... good stuff.
    4. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      I finished the draft version of the Chamber of Death earlier this morning, after a HUUUUUUUGE wave of fog caught me completely unaware. :lol:

I completed it yesterday, but wasn't satisfied with the ending. I've even added post-match promos, basically wrapping it in a loose end so I can just continue with the 2011 version.

Truth is, I'm tempted to let you feast on all that violence... but on the other hand, I make SEVERAL mentions of the Hi-V, and as a matter of fact Magnum Force and company head into this match as the Hi-V. The history of the Hi-V is discussed in the parts I have to redo, so my question to you is this... do you want the history lesson about the Hi-V, or do you want to skip right to my masterpiece?
    5. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      Fog, not known for violent visions? Perhaps. In my own case, though, it freezes down the boiling, raging chaos in me to a solid state, lifting the veil to uncover the scheming, cold, calculating mind behind. In addition to a very bad temper and a hearty dose of unpredictability, there is a deliberate reason for everything I do. Sounds paradoxal, but with me it's like the two extremes of evil in one package. Some situations require a more Lawful kind of evil, and I can accomodate that just fine as well.

Reminds me that for sanity's sake, I should at least try and represent the Chamber of Death itself, to aid with following this match. Speaking of which, there are surprises and I am going to let the violence valve flow freely. It's not going to be an OD on violence, but a freaking violence-gasm.
    6. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      Work has began on the crowning achievement of my Ultraviolent tale. I ran out of steam when it comes to inspiration, but that will be fixed with a serious amount of Hailing the Leaf tonight...
    7. Silvery
      Silvery
      Yes thanks babe. I'm just really tired. Didn't exactly sleep last night...just passed out :lol:
    8. Triactus
      Triactus
      hey! I'm not bad. I worked as hell in the last few days but now on vacation. Woo! And you?
      haha, yes, I like the signature.. :) Dotty meant it as a friendly banter, but being called a goody-two shoe for me is a badge of honor... :p
    9. Silvery
      Silvery
      Right back at ya lovely!
    10. Silvery
      Silvery
      Nowt wrong with that m'dear
    11. Silvery
      Silvery
      Well I best go pour myself a drink so I can accept that cheers :D back at ya!
    12. Silvery
      Silvery
      Not bad thanks babe, how about you? Not much live chat in the FAI just now, we're in there not speaking :lol:
    13. Silvery
      Silvery
      Yeah, it's not as popular as it used to be though :(
    14. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      got mine own life to deal with. I believe we both share this attitude.
      ----------
      Indeed, we do. The weak-minded sheep label it as selfishness, though. They would have us help our "fellows". To hell with this crap, the world isn't a nice place, and there is absolutely nothing wrong in watching out for one's own interests first and foremost.

This is awesome, I feel like I'm talking to a female version of myself. I like ya, I really do.
    15. Silvery
      Silvery
      If I wasn't a married woman I could make sooooooooo many suggestions! :D
    16. Silvery
      Silvery
      Of course women can fake squirting! It just takes a bit of practice.
    17. Silvery
      Silvery
      Watch out for our little Dotty, he's a pervert :lol:
    18. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      Whoah. OD'ing on violence? Evil sir, you have my undivided attention. Link, plox?
      ----------
      Yeah. There is a Cage of Death match (a barbed wire clad cage filled with artisanal weapons of various kind), a no-rope barbed wire (the ring ropes are removed to be replaced with barbed wire), a scaffold match (a couple of layers of tables in the ring, with a suspended structure which serves as battle grounds -- long way down, bad landing), Taipei Death Match (taped fists and forearms dipped in superglue and broken glass), and many other Ultraviolent stuff. I wrote the parts separatly, and I'm not done meshing them in one long tale, but I'll let you know when it's done. Sounds good?
    19. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      Any chance of you sharing the readings?
      ----------
      It takes a certain kind of wicked mind to fully appreciate the beauty behind the Ultraviolence... if you feel up to it, I see no harm. I'm not kidding when I call that "ultraviolence", though... just the mere writing it is nearly enough to make me OD on pure violence... considering I'm the resident vicious, haphazard, unpredictible and arbitrarily violent, Chaotic Evil that's one hell of an accomplishment.
    20. Gaear
      Gaear
      Happy to be of service. ;)
  • About

What do you mean I need a permit for this dig?
    Notte e giorno faticar...!
    Back in black and four years late. ;)

By all means, feel free to ask, if you so wish.

Signature

move this discussion (...) before the big pink draconian one bites you on the bum!, Silvery
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.