1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)
Silvery
Last Activity:
Oct 19, 2020
Media:
Albums:
Manager of a Deaf centre

Silvery

I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not, Female, from Co. Durham, UK

★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran
Silvery was last seen:
Oct 19, 2020
    1. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      I am calling you black, said the nig... ummmm, pot. :D
    2. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      Watch out for our little Dotty, he's a pervert
      ----------
      LMAO!! Look who's talking!
    3. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Hells yeah, all a matter of using the right muscle at the right time. Still, not wanting to get yet another mental image of someone's wife squirting all over his face, I held my peace :D. I mean, seriously, I respect the posters, am happy for them and all, but that's just not cool.:D:D
    4. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Pervert, you say? Ah, a man after mine own heart. :D Speaking of... I have just resisted the urge to clarify on the 'you can't fake squirting' matter in the 'is a woman doing a man a favour' thread. :D
    5. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Ha, thanks for the info: I found the image thread. O happy day :D
    6. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      :lol::lol::lol: Must be the high intelligence score!
    7. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      :D:D:D Same, same. Are we, however, not all being geeks just for registering here? :D
    8. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      HUGS!!!!
      ----------
      Cheers dear, the next wave of fog goes out to you. :hippy:
    9. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      :) Thanks for the compliment, I liek u too (lolcat mode on, why does it always happen to me :D?). And no, no FB page. Damn, I don't even have a classmates.com account. I am such an antisocial Internet user, lol :D.
    10. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Whoah! (heh, how come I always start with an onomatopheia here?:D) Getting one's cherry popped by a splendid one to behold is no small matter! :D:D:D
    11. Runescarred
      Runescarred
      Awww, thanks for the request, mighty nice of you :)
    12. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      GEEK!!!
      ----------
      Look who's talking :lol:

Are we talking about Columns here? If so, blame the strain of super-dense fog. Takes some heavy fog to keep me focused on something for so long. Well, there are exceptions to this rule... but that's for another environment. As in Rated-R environment. That reminds me... we still have an unfulfilled agreement. :p
    13. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      That can be arranged
      ----------
      Then it's a deal.
    14. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      DotW I want a sound clip of you speaking French in case of the need to...[MUG]
      ----------
      Well, in that case, I'll need something in case *I* need to [MUG]. Tit for tat, dear.
    15. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      Crap. In the last picture you look like you have a gimpy ear. Just realised it was a shelf
      ----------
      Now that you mention it, I took a closer look and you're right, it does look like a funny ear :lol:

Truth be told, I was tempted to rip those shelves out a couple of times, before I realized they're perfect candle holders. Y'know, the big F'N candle kind of candle. Always having candles in the bathroom is a good thing... never know when it might be useful.

Still, optical illusion or not, I'm still a handsome SOB. :cool: /ego trip
    16. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      You buy your own plane ticket and OK it with my husband
      ----------
      I was planning to bail out of the stinkhole where I currently live in favor of the Motherland, so plane ticket is no issue.

The second part is going to require a hell of a lot of fast talking, though. :lol: :shake: :p
    17. Tillix
      Tillix
      He silver, allthough i just lost my sight, i still think you're funny-awesome kind of guy. What's that with the choccolate, by the way?
    18. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      ----------
      Yes, but the difference is that you make it more interesting darling
      ----------
      That's how I roll!

And I'll take that as a compliment... cheers
    19. Fly2tHeSkY
      Fly2tHeSkY
      Second that 8.. Almost went blind there
    20. 8people
      8people
      JESUS CHRIST MY EYES
  • About

Manager of a Deaf centre
    i'm short, fat and blonde

Reading, drinking, reading while drinking, chardonnay, reading while drinking chardonnay

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    Rachelshafto

Signature

Oh for the Love of God...*sigh* Firstly it's BlackBerry - My last *facepalm* from Kitrax. Love you buddy
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.