1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)
Disciple of The Watch
What?

Disciple of The Watch

Preparing The Coming of The New Order, Male, from Negative sub-plane of darkness and anger

Veteran
    1. Caradhras
      Caradhras
      It's imaginative, that's for sure. But isn't it possible for her to be chunked into tiny pieces so she can't be resurrected? Kudos for the level draining. That's nice. What would be even nicer would be to rip her heart and keep it around just like Yoshi's (my characters usually kept his heart in the inventory as a reminder, saving his soul for some XP never appealed to me and Yoshimo is a character that I actually like).
      It's a pity you can't level drain her, rob her and then sell her to Lehtinan so that she can embrace a new career in entertainment at the Copper Coronet...
    2. Caradhras
      Caradhras
      CN Anomen is really a nice party member. At least nice in an entertaining way, not necessarily nice to other party members.

What about Saerileth then? Would you care to find new entertaining ways to make her suffer? I mean it's been years, the most mundane things like a sword through the guts have frown stale. May I suggest at least some spell like polymorph others? The squirrel form should suit her very nicely.
    3. Caradhras
      Caradhras
      To be frank I hate most LG characters, I only hate Saerileth more. Keldorn? Just another racist violent self righteous pompous @$$ if you ask me. Killing Drows may be cool on Sundays when having a barbecue in Athkatla but that's just nauseating when it's a so called goody two shoes who decides to cook the steaks. Anomen? The [censored] ***** is almost as bad as the Saerileth girl if he doesn't fail his test. Calling him "Sir"? Reeeeaaaalllllly... At least we get to have him fall and become an interesting psycho freak. I hate those guys. Thinking about it the only LG character that I actually can stand is Mazzy (which doesn't mean I wouldn't like to think of a fate worse than death to punish her for being LG).
    4. Caradhras
      Caradhras
      I like your poetry DotW. You perfectly translate into words the effect a whiny bombastic Mary Sue can have on a perfect game. I do share that sentiment although I don't care much for the septic tank, way too smelly for my demanding tastes.
    5. Silvery
      Silvery
      Two Goldfish are in a tank. One says to the other 'Do you know how to drive this thing?'
    6. Loreseeker
      Loreseeker
      Haven't tried Lost Age yet - dallying about on Crossbone Island.
    7. Taluntain
      Taluntain
      No problem.
    8. Blackthorne TA
      Blackthorne TA
      Homing missiles are in combination with the main weapon and IIRC you get the most with the photon blaster, and when they're fully powered up, they are very fast and very powerful.
    9. Blackthorne TA
      Blackthorne TA
      It's been a while, but is Thunder that blue streaming weapon? That one is great for the bubbles level, especially if you keep it to the form that's a box around your ship. Homing Missiles are great too; I forget which gun gives you the most.
    10. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      Columns freaking rules. Hell of a lot of fun, challenging, requiring fast thinking... this game is the epitome of a perfect puzzle game.
    11. Silvery
      Silvery
      That's how it was intended love x
    12. Triactus
      Triactus
      I think I can answer that : The episode displays the prefix against the nearest craft. A network prays your native acquaintance.
    13. Loreseeker
      Loreseeker
      Heh, thanks. It's a past time of mine - when I'm bored, I draw such mazes - it's all one continuous line actually. :)
    14. Saber
      Saber
      You're right, I had forgotten in the business of school. I shall prepare one tomorrow (technically today).
    15. Saber
      Saber
      Haha where did you get your profile pic? Slash, where are the other ones, I imagine they are quite amusing?
    16. Silvery
      Silvery
      But conspiracy theories are so much fun!!
    17. Iku-Turso
      Iku-Turso
      Now since when did you become a brit? Must've been something I missed. Speaking of booze, why do I have the sudden urge to have a JD? Or salmiakki-vodka (which isn't even that good)
    18. 8people
      8people
      If it involves fire, it's ALL good :D
    19. 8people
      8people
      Glad to hear it :)

Otherwise it would be war! :evil:
    20. Disciple of The Watch
      Disciple of The Watch
      The pic says it all.
  • About

What?
    What?

What?

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    Go fuck yourself
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    shadow_scorpion666

Signature

The rep bar lies... I'm not nice.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.