1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)
Silverstar
Last Activity:
Apr 18, 2021
Birthday:
May 11, 1987 (Age: 36)
Intern Doctor

Silverstar

Gems: 31/31
Latest gem: Rogue Stone

, Male, 36, from Ankara Turkey

Veteran
Silverstar was last seen:
Apr 18, 2021
    1. Silverstar
      Silverstar
      Haha if only I would be able to spend the money. You need free time to be a spendrfit lol

Thank you very much for birthday wishes!

I just finished a BG2 game (with a great and exciting ascension battle) I have been playing time to time from TuTu for the last four months. It has been great with all the new mods and I feel kinda sad but happy at the same time. oh well I was dying to try out new mods for BG1! ^_^ if only I had more time! :))

See you around and take care of yourself my friend!
    2. Fly2tHeSkY
      Fly2tHeSkY
      Happy Birthday btw :)
    3. Fly2tHeSkY
      Fly2tHeSkY
      Ah yes, the life of medicine.. I'm sure the money will be nice though :p

I think that's the default because you don't have a normal avatar :confused:
    4. Silverstar
      Silverstar
      Oo I have a cool flying birdie avatar here, HOW? ^_^
    5. Silverstar
      Silverstar
      Heavy. Tiring. But I live. I will be an inturn doctor two months later and my working conditions will be heavier still. Thanks for asking though! I hope life treats you well!
    6. Fly2tHeSkY
      Fly2tHeSkY
      How's the studying going, Silver?
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Intern Doctor
    Studying internship at Ankara...enthusiastic, free from the past, and friendly to boot!

AD&D, RPG games, PC, anime
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.