1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What's your favorite quote?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Edwin, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Edwin Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

This question was brought up in the Baldur's Gate forum too. What is your fav quote?
    Mine is definetly:
    Minsc- Don't teach my hamster TO SUCK EGGS!

2. Spelladonna Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Geez Louise -- how many of these do we need?

3. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

SPAM time!

4. cadderly Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

what do you mean malovae.

5. Davaeorn Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Heh, I just came across one I liked.

Nalia at father's funeral, after talking to Isaea:

"I am sorry for that extended exchange but he is such a bounder, such a...a manipulating...such a...oh, to hades with the manners, he is a complete bastard, and calling him that insults bastards everywhere!"

[Edit]

Oh, scratch that, just found my favorite:

When the mugger tries to mug you in the Bridge district.

PC: "I comprehend that you're trying to ply your trade on the wrong person.... and you're about to be the one regretting it."

[ March 16, 2004, 17:37: Message edited by: Davaeorn ]

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Bondari Reloads

7. Tronak el Karbaro Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

when you put Minsc in command of the party, he says "I will command this party with my sword and my boot...Boo will take care of details"...GREAT!!

8. Razal'dar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I love the smell of daisies in the morning!!

9. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I've just started with an evil party and I'm hearing some great banter.

'There once was a Red Wizard from Thay
    That dreamed of lichdom one day...'

Edwina and Salvanas was good too.

10. Gehn Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Lilarcor the talking sword - "Now i may be an intelligent sword, but i've had no formal edumacation." Hehehe

11. Cambria Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well, Liliarcor has one of my favorites: "I know! Let's find someone rich, and kill them! Then find someone richer, and kill them too! Hack and slash your way to fortune!" (From memory, it might be slightly different.)

12. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"My brother was like a.. a plus 15 moonblade or something" -Lilacor

13. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

It's "My brother is a +12 hackmaster".

I like when you use Minsc hide ability. "None shall see me now, although my battle cry might give me away".

Or in the final battle with Irenicus in hell. "I grow tired of shouting battle crys at this mage! Sword meet evil, EVIL MEET SWORD!!!"

"The forest likes Boo"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.