1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sexiest Female NPC?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Xirev, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xirev Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Okay, we all know that most of the female NPC's that can join your party look fairly good. Greatly an improvement over the female NPC's in BG1, in my opinion at least.

So, which NPC do you guys think is the sexiest of the lot?

Personally, I'm gonna have to go with Jaheira. I mean, no one can argue that she doesn't look aesthetically pleasing, plus she has the whole domineering attitude and all. Aerie would be nice, and she does look the part, but she seems to be a bit immature about things. Nalia is the same way.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    :love:Mazzy, my favourite halfling girl:love:

3. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Aerie, definitely Aerie. The innocent, naive girl who has the looks to back up her personality...she definitely appeals to my inner paladin :grin:.
    I'd say Viconia too, but Sir Bel would probably knock me out. ;)

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I can remember a poll about a year (or so) ago. IIRC, Viccy was the sexiest, then Aerie and the rest I cant remember.
    I cant find the poll in the SP-Archives, only one about who you would like to have a relation or something with. I'm sure there was a poll about the sexiest female in BG2, since it was one of the first polls I replied to.

For now, I think Nalia looks fine (heh?!)
    She's got dark eyes and I like that.

5. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I'll have to go with Nalia at the moment it might change to some 3rd party lady in the near future though.

6. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Viconia or Mazzy. Both have really sultry voices.

Mmmmmmmmmm.....*SuLtRy*....

I still like Jaheria's "I've seen just about enough waking hours, slave driver" comment from the First one, though...

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Viconia and Jaheira

8. Arie and Viconia.:evil:

9. Xuncle Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Jahera's pig-tails just put me right off. I'm for romancing the drow!

10. Forashi Guest

Imoen, if she wasn't what she is. I'll not spoil for those who've not played bg2 through yet. Love her overly sweet voice, and pretty picture as well.

11. aldekeuk Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Definitely gotta go with Aerie - love that blonde hair!

As for Nalia... anyone else out there think she looks a bit like Tori Spelling???

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Tori Spelling? No. Not at all. While Nalia's face is a bit roundish, the last I've seen from tori, she still had that cubeshaped face of hers. :grin:

Poor Nalia, to be compared with Tori Spelling. :p

13. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Viconia and Jaheira...

14. Caliban Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Definately Viconia!

I love the bad-girl attitude.

Caliban

15. Ubull Ravenhorn Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Of course Jan is the sexiest female char... oops, I think Nalia is the best, and Viconia

16. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Hmm...what about that Monk in Mae'Vars Guildhall? On the second floor?

what a sexy voice...mmmmhmmm...

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Vicky!!!! :love:

18. Salventis_385 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Viconia. Best looking, sultry, takes no crap from anybody. No competition! :D:evil::D:evil:

19. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Viconia, by far!

20. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I like Aerie, I enjoyed helping her gain self-confidence and the respect of others.

Viconia is hot, but Aerie has a better attitude at the end of ToB. Of course, I had never carried Viconia until the end of ToB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.