1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Which NPC would you prefer for a romance?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Blue, Aug 4, 2001.

1. Volar Blackmane Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Female Romance -> Haer'Dalis
    Male Romance -> Mazzy

What? Nobody wants to romance everyone's favorite gnome, Jan Jansen? :p

2. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

No, not Jan. He would probably have so many strange gadgets for romancing that they would just get in the way.... ;) Besides, size DO matters..... ;)

3. LonnieTheLazy Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Mazzy......perfect height (j/k). She's the hottest portrait wise

4. Marmeille Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Why not jan?

When I look into your eyes, I see the most wonderful turnips a gnome can dream of and-- what!? Griffins!! Quick my love lets catch them and-- Oh! it's just Boo, I bet he wants a bite of my secret stash of turnips that I keep just for you...

[This message has been edited by Marmeille (edited August 06, 2001).]

5. Oricalcum Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Aerie, because she will stay extremely hot for the rest of my life :p

6. Haymaker D'apeon Gems: 2/31

I would have a romance with Viciona. Why you ask? She is always going on about erotic arts of the drow. One can not help to be curious on what talent she has in the sac. ;)

7. Tasohan Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] The baddest romance:
    Haer'Dalis. I don't think he even got downthere. You all know what i mean. He's from another dimenson and who knows how they get children there they proberbly just spit them out of the mouth or something like that.

8. stupy Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Viconia is okay, nalia would be good for males.

Anomen is definetly not okay!! I think Minsc would have been a better choice for females.

9. Malekith Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Viconia ... she's my drug and im SO addicted!!! But what do you guys like Nalia so much? Her hair is dowdy and she looks like she's not even 16!

And i agree with the thought of a romance with minsc would be very funny! (i wonder how he was before he got smashed on his head?)

10. NAZAR Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Males:Ellesime- it would have been cool to see what Irenicus would try to do if you did romance her

Females: Anyone but that fag guy. Anomen i think his name is,

11. Guenhwyvar Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

*sigh* anyone BUT Anomen

12. Brega Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] What about a little more Korgan for the ladies..I would think he would be more than happy to borrow out his lap fer awhile.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.