1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Something they should've done

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Benan, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

When you go to fight Bhodi's guild for the first time, when you return to the Theive's Guild you should find a massacre. Bhodi should be standing in Aran Linvales room, and when you chase her off, you find Aran's body with a note to you telling you to find Saemon.

It just would've been cool, I think so anyways.

Thanks Berem I noticed that title thing later and it instantly bothered me.

[ December 22, 2003, 08:23: Message edited by: Benanthalin ]

2. Shadow Druid Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

That's amazing! What a pure evil twist! I like it Benanthalin.

Something else I would of liked to have seen would be Volo...or is he in there and I just haven't come across yet? Or Elminster fighting some powerful mage. Mage on mage combat, just to acctually visualize how powerful Elminster is.

Just my thoughts :)

3. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I dont beleive that Volo is in SOA. He is in BG1 and TOB though.

4. Strifestrike Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Elminster would fight what mage exactly? There arent any on the realm you are on to challenge him exactly...

But of course Elminster just would love to suit us players so he'd just got out there, find some demilich, teleport them both in front of the casters party, and duke it out. Cause hes just that bored.

You want to visualize how powerful elminster is? Remember Irenicus vs theives and cowles? Take elminster, kangaxx, all the Dragons, and any other enemy in the game. He would kill them as fast as irenicus killed those guys.

5. Symm Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Not quite that powerful Strife....He did after all make an appearance in TOB whereupon [snip].

[ToB spoilers removed. Go read the forum description.] -Tal

[ December 23, 2003, 16:18: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

6. casey Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I think his exact words were more like [snip, snip, snip etc.]

[You should know better, too.] -Tal

[ December 23, 2003, 16:19: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.