1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Semi-finals of NPC elimination.

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by Register, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ok Here it is. Remember, it is a populatiry contest not a "whom whould win in a fight between X and Y?" contest.
    --------------------------
    Last week's results were:
    Dynahier - Edwin
    5 - 13

Alora - Imoen
    1 - 17

Tiax - Viconia
    4 - 14

Jahiera - Minsc
    7 - 11

Kagain - Khalid - Ajantis
    7 - 6 - 5

Coran - Eldoth Kron
    13 - 5
    -----------------------

Some short info:
    Imoen beated Alora with 17 - 1 and is this week winner of the smackdown price. Only Kagain of the three warriors will continue to the semi-finals where there will be three in every questions. But this time you will be able to vote at two instead of one only but only one from each semi-final will be in the final fight.

Poll Information
    This poll contains 2 question(s). 27 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Semi-finals of NPC elimination. (27 votes.)

Imoen - Coran - Minsc (All good guys) (Choose 2)
    * Imoen - 63% (17)
    * Coran - 26% (7)
    * Minsc - 52% (14)

Kagain - Viconia - Edwin (All evil guys) (Choose 2)
    * Kagain - 19% (5)
    * Viconia - 78% (21)
    * Edwin - 48% (13)

2. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

It's not fair to put Imoen against two guys, nor Viconia; all men here vote for them :p

3. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Minsc and Edwin all the way. Imoen blows big time.

4. Quicksylver Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

oooh...A Minsc/Viconia finale? Put the children to bed, this could get ugly...will the great lumbering ranger from the land of Rasheman be able to stand against the dark will and seductive nature of the drow priestess? It will be monumental! Never before hath the world SEEN such fury!

Nah. Minsc will just proceed to LAYETH the smackdown with all his adoring fans. And Boo, too.

5. Day to Night Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Note: this is a popularity contest and not who would win a fight betwean x and y.

PS by the way Quicksylver Viconia would win any fight between her lovly self and that lumbering idiot of a so called "ranger"!
    :D :evil: :D :love: :D

6. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Let's see... A beatiful, sexy female (Dark)Elf or a Barbarian who talks to his hamster and has a big blu painting on the head... hmmm... tough one
    :lol:

7. Register Gems: 29/31

Just FYI - I will also make a 3:rd place fight for the ones that comes in second place in this round.

I guess so far that Viconia and Imoen will be in the grand finale and that Edwin and Minsc will be in the round of the 3:rd place.

8. Duke Eltan Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I think you´ve fixed the voting if Minsc doesn´t win =P

9. Register Gems: 29/31

Two day left and Imoen is in the lead with 2 votes before Minsc's 12. Coran is waaaay after with 6 votes and is pretty much out of the game.

The same is for Kagain, he only have 5 votes while Edwin have 10 and Viconia is in the lead with 18.

Looks like Viconia(my vote) will be in the final with Imoen or Minsc.(my vote)

In the round of third place it will probably be Edwin against Minsc(my vote) or Imoen.

Coran(my vote) and Kagain(my vote) are as good as out now. Too sad.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.