1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Most annoying

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by ShaineCoradara, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Anomen. By the Gods; I hate him so much! There should be a NPC that, if you have them both in the party, the new dude would own him in every banter, and finaly kill him in a very disgusting and humiliating way

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

I think that Mae'Var is a pain in the arse. His arrogance and "I-could-kill-you-with-an-eyeblink"-attitude just pisses me off...

3. Tardazor Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I really hate to Anomen, is a bore! His comments are annoying and always I kick him from the party in the first opportunity.
    I can´t say a lot of Edwin, but his comments in the Mae´var guild are sufficient for hate him.

4. GodRules44 Gems: 4/31

Are you kidding? Edwin is the best character to ever hit BGII. But Imoen does need to shove it, if she's too scared to sleep in a dungeon why does she adventure? I also get pissed when nalia says "How are we helping the less fortunate trudging around in here" when we're in her freaking keep saving her family and slaves.

5. Fiatil Gems: 4/31

I can't believe you forgot Nalia, gah I can't stand her.

6. Blast Skeleton Gems: 4/31

Don't forget Nalia's aunt; you save that b*tch from ending up in a troll's stomache, but she treats you like a piece of garbage.

7. ShaineCoradara Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] Anomen 47% (21)

Hehehe..nobody loves Anomen! :p
    Maybe if he just turned the "Better Than You" crush down for a while, we'd still like him. I looooove making him scwerm by putting Kesly or Chole in my party. You see, once you have established a relationship with His Holiness, he gets possesive :help:
    Ahh...sweet torture...for him as well as the rest of us :hahaerr:

8. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Nalia easily. I remember when she started saying "How are we helping the less fortunate trudging around in here... bla bla bla" when we were cleaning out her OWN DAMN CASTLE!

I mean, what the hell?

"Oh! Come help me please! Anyone!"

"Why are we here?"

@#%$#! stupid brat.

9. Korgal the Strong Gems: 2/31

i said neeber and noober cause i cant move more than two feet after i find them. the fun thing is watching their bodyparts fly! :D

10. GodRules44 Gems: 4/31

Abom thanks for quoting me ;) but seriously nalia needs some better scripting and she'd be much less annoying.

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Nalia is the MOST annoying NPC out there. Second only to her aunt.
    Anomen is miles better than her.

Jan is funny. Whoever says jan is annoying gets tied to a chair and will have to listen to all jans turnip storiesq :roll:

12. GodRules44 Gems: 4/31

I mean nalia is annoying but how is anomen better than her? They're at least around eachother but Anomen, the egotistic fool, just won't shutup about himself. Keh.

13. saphire Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I HATE Jahiera,she pisses me off stupid snob!

14. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @ Shrinkanth Well thank you, I remember this time when Uncle Scratchy was told he was annoying by a city guard and he was selling a batch of my super flasher bruiser mates to a drunken lout outside the copper coronet and then the guard called the authorities and they told the guard to stuff their accusations up their &%*$£ because Uncle Scratchy had bribed him with seven hundred gold pieces and then there was this time .............

15. Faraaz Gems: 26/31

Anomen. I remember waaay back in 2000 when I first played BG2...I went into the Copper Coronet and this dude standing by the door starts talking to me. I go, okay, he seems pretty cool, healing magic and all. So I let him join up.

After that, I clicked on him to select him...and that was it, I booted him out of the party as fast as I could.

I always manage to kill him before leaving for Spell hold... :evil:

16. MilanChe Gems: 2/31

How come Edwin isn't on the list? Self-centered, full-of-himself evil bastard that mutters insults all the time. Released Minsc on him every time I played.
    Voted for Jaheira. Her voice iritates me, and she is pretty useless and nages all the time.

17. Uglyduck Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Aerie - annoyingly naive child
    Anomen - arrogant with no redeeming qualities
    Edwin - can't stand his soundset, he's got some good dialogues though

18. ShaineCoradara Gems: 2/31

[​IMG]
    *giggles, points in Uglyduck's direction & shouts "Hey, looks like we have another Anomen & Aerie fan!"

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    My choices were Anomen, Aerie, and Nalia.

Aerie because she's just too whiny (I tried romancing her once. It was torture), Nalia for being the most snobbish NPC to ever hit a CRPG, and Anomen for all the obvious reasons :)

That said, I like Imoen and Jan. As for Yoshimo, he had some pretty good reasons for doing what he did. And Edwin is hilarious (and oh so powerful!), even more so after he deciphers a certain scroll...

20. Faraaz Gems: 26/31

It seems like Anomen is pretty popular on the unpopular list...heh. Doesn't ANYONE have anything good to say about the poor chap? Not me though, :p , that's for sure!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.