1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

my new evil party

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Icecold39, May 5, 2001.

1. Icecold39 Banned

i have beaten the game a couple of days ago and i wanted to play the game differently so i played an evil party. i have Me(theif)level 12 100 open locks,130 pick pockets,105 move silently, 115 hide in shadows, and 100 find traps. this is when im wearig gloves of pick pockets and bots of stealth and shadow armour+3. then i have edwin,korgon(awesome) vicona (good if equiped with some mace that raises her strengh to 18 then i used crtl+Q to get soome weak fighter

2. miniwoo Guest

[​IMG] Does playing an evil party really make much difference to the plot? can u ally with bodhi or something?

Sorry, i always play a goody-goody group.

3. kevlar0101 Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

no, you will just lose some quests

4. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I lost the Fallen Paladin quest because the Knight you get the quest from said my reputation preceeded me. Boohoo. My evil party is in the Underdark, finishing things up and their levels are fine, you will get enough experience. You also get the chance to do things the evil way, and still get rewarded experience, but no reputation point, which is ok, if you're evil you don't want the reputation points that often. Average levels in my party are 15-16, with Jan being the exception. Oh yeah and I didn't give the boy his teddy bear either, wohoo I missed out on a lot of experience there.

[This message has been edited by Big B (edited May 05, 2001).]

5. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

But you will be able to do that quest where you'll have to kill the silver dragon. You can even wear that great armor now!
    Of course, I'm a goodie-goodie, but next time through, I'll play evil...!

6. Punkindrublic Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] yea and another good thing about being evil is it feels good telling ppl wear to go and killing them if they anoy u

7. Da Punisher Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Like when you enter a builing of commoners, you can finally say that sentence: "Step aside please, while I help myself through your belongings..." Man, that was one hell of a sentence! ;)

8. Avooch Dar Guest

It is so much fun killing people because they annoy you and then not worrying about the after effects!

9. Icecold39 Banned

i always wanted to steal and do bad stuff in the game but minsc and all my other party members agot pissed off at me.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.