1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Tell me something interesting about yourself.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Tell me something interesting about yourself that you don't think a lot of people know.

2. Dice

Media:
    Tough crowd - either ya'll are super boring or you are so twisted that you just can't blow your cover.

3. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I also collect comic books, which is the only other site I visit on a regular basis.

4. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am a boring person. What most people don't know about me, is that I exist :p Which is fine by me.

Dice likes this.
  5. Dice

Media:
    Do you have anything super-rare?

6. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I have a 3rd mini nipple, below my left nipple. It’s tiny, but there. Usually bringing it up is a convo-ender.... except apparently here.

7. Dice

Media:
    Yeah but is it a REAL nipple or just a mole shaped like a nipple?

8. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I wouldn't call any of them super rare but I do have a few good ones. 1st appearance of The Punisher comes to mind(amazing spiderman #127 I believe).

Dice likes this.
  9. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It’s the Real Deal.

We (my brother and I) own a 1952 topps near- mint Andy Pafko. Has a minor tiny little mark in the bottom right corner. Look it up. Got it back in 1988, for a Rookie Phemoms Dwight Golden/Juan Samuel fleet card. Needless to say the dude we traded with didn’t know what he had....

This may not be rare but if a zombie apocalypse ever occurs.... my weapon of choice will be a wrist rocket....

10. Dice

Media:
  11. templarseeker Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hmmm... I'm just a shell of my former self, which used to be a idealist type of person full of enthusiasm about life and all its wonderful. Then one day my world came crashing down lol. In gaming terms, more like a fallen paladin. Darkness is my one and true friend these days...
    I spend my days now playing Baldur's Gate and Pathfinder Kingmaker to drown my worries and regrets that I've commited in this lifetime...

Aside from that gloomy stuff. I like reading books of all kinds mostly ebooks, about history, WW2, survival books or prepper whether its preparing for the apocalypse or real life scenario. And some occult books as well...

I kinda practice a little bit of self defense tactics and knife figthing combat too whenever I feel like it....

Used to like gardening flowers too but I don't have the place nor the time anymore huhuhu....

12. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Ich dien ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Wouldn´t gardening, not just flowers but all kinds of vegetables and fruits, fit perfectly to the prepper interest?

templarseeker likes this.
  13. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Eh, I wouldn't worry too much about regrets, it doesn't help you or anyone so it's probably best to let it go.

That being said, I do sometimes wake up at night and think "Man, I should've handled that differently 20 years ago." The very pinnacle of pointless regret, but the brain is not a logical construct. Oh well, if it keeps spinning in my head at night, I can at least forget about it by putting on some music.

14. Dice

Media:
    Life is hard, and harder for some. In my opinion there is light and there is darkness and you have to accept both to understand your own position in the world. I suppose making friends with the darkness will at least give you some peace.

I'm a good person but sometimes under stress I go a little crazy. I could beat myself up forever, over the mistakes I've made, but I usually only indulge in berating myself for a day or two and then try to get on with my life. You can't grow if you don't learn from your mistakes and change your behaviour.

15. henkie

Media:
    That's the best way to handle it, yes. Learn from your mistakes, but don't keep beating yourself up over those mistakes. You'll never stop beating yourself, because you'll keep making mistakes. We're all human, after all.

Dice likes this.
  16. templarseeker Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Yes it is, I also have some vegetables too, although I prefer fruits lol! I like flowers since it helps me to visualize stuffs.
    There's plenty of other things to know about prepping but I read and practice the things which interests me. not really a hardcore prepper but I enjoy reading their books and such...

Easier said than done, nevertheless you have a point there. The past is dead and best thing to do is move on I suppose. I really like to forget but my mind's crazy enough to pop up sort of flashbacks and it keeps spinning for quite. Still trying to find a way to in getting rid of this regretful feeling that's been bothering me for sometime now....

You got that right! It's difficult to find meaning in such trying times but I decided not to bother with it anymore and try to occupy myself with books and games.

17. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Ich dien ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I go for a run every day. The last day I missed my daily run was 30 December 2012. That's 2,831 days in a row.

19. henkie

Media:
    The last time I did daily runs, I got spin shins. Now I can only run on soft underground for longer times, otherwise the shins will still act up.

20. Generic Imp

Generic Imp Kinda majestic, huh?

Hi. Well as you can see by username I am a generic imp. Fun story, I actually worked for Irenicus!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.