1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The new PC's quests

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by lilith21, Jun 20, 2019.

1. lilith21 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I know Neera has a sidequest but what is Dorn's personal quest? (in BG 2 EE) And how long can you keep from doing the Cult of the unseeing Eye quest before Keldorn leaves? What are the other PC's from Baldurs Gate 1 ee besides Neera and Dorn in BG 2 ee? Is Rasaad in 2? And are there any others worth noting? Any New ones to find? And in BG 2 EE is it safe to do Hexxaat's quest?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. lilith21 Gems: 5/31

Could someone answer this post? My partys reputation is 13. In BG 1 ee I could'nt finish Dorn's quest because my reputation was too high. I'd like to try his quest (if he has one) before my rep gets too high. Thankx...

3. Yoshimo's Heart Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

I am going to recommend trying the wiki in this case. I like helping but I have the originals and I know that quite well but the EE characters I do not know much about them. Maybe somebody else can but that is outside of my expertise sadly.

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Meh, the whole "evil people don't like good rep" thing has always annoyed me and I disable that "feature" before I even start playing.

Anyway, there's no timer on the cult quest. Dorn has a bunch of quests (I think he starts them himself), most of which also damage your reputation. Rasaad is available in BG2 and there's also Wilson the bear. I have no idea what "safe" means for Hexxat's quest.

5. lilith21 Gems: 5/31

How do I disable that Rep option? What is the Cult quest? And can I gain back my rep points after he leaves? And what I meant "safe" about Hexxat's quest is someone told me if you do her quest in BG 2 EE that you might have to start your game over as it is bugged or something. Unless the guy told me that to throw me off? That's funny but if that is a tall tale I could really use the experience points right now so another answer to this reply would be really appreciated...I need to gain a level or 2 to beat the Shadow Dragon. And who is Wilson the bear? And where is he found?

6. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    The rep thing is not an option, it's a mod. If you don't want to deal with it anymore, I can send you the modified file.

Why are you asking me what the cult quest is when you were the one asking questions about the cult quest in the first place? :shake:

You can always regain your reputation, regardless of how you lost it, but you won't just magically get it back if you kick Dorn out. That wouldn't make any sense.

There are a couple of potential glitches that might prevent you from completing Hexxat's quest, but nothing game-breaking and nothing that can't be fixed with the console.

You can read more about Wilson on the wiki.

7. lilith21 Gems: 5/31

Well thanks for your reply. Could someone tell me more about mods? What are they and and why they're called mods and that stuff. Because I'm no pro at computers, and not even DnD, but I have an overwhelming passion for the game. I try to memorize the best spells on the spell list, when I should probably memorize for the situation (in BG). But I get lazy...something I need to work on. lol. But I've never played a mage before in Pencil and paper, but i hold my own in BG as a spellcaster using Aerie my character, Jaheira and Anomen with some wicked 6th level spells hehe. Well I'm rambling....lol.

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Mod is short for "modification". It's fan-made content and changes for a game that anyone can use. Some games, like Baldur's Gate or Skyrim or Neverwinter Nights, have a particularly large amount of mods made for them, either because dedicated fans made tools to change the game or the game developers provided the tools on their own with the intention of allowing players to make their own content.

So, you have people like myself who can more or less change any aspect of the game to suit their needs, so long as it's within the realm of our capabilities, and we often share our mods with other people. The reason why these games have survived for so long is because you can always get a different experience when you play them with new rules and new content.

Taluntain likes this.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.