1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Thread 120

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't think I've ever had a right mental image.

3. Dice

Media:
    /giphy bouncy

I guess that only works in chat :p

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  5. Dice

Media:
    Ok so I just went into chat, and typed in towel in the giphy command. I'm good.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That's reassuring to hear.

7. Dice

Media:
    I'm not sure how that's reassuring but I'll go with it.

8. Dice

Media:
    Ha ha ... Bagel - see what I mean about the giphy generator? Sometimes it's really hard to get what you are looking for.

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Obviously, it doesn't give you the image you want. I gives you the image you need, even if you don't know it yet.

10. Dice

Media:
    Nope, sometimes the giphs are TOTALLY unneeded.

11. Taluntain

Media:
  12. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    There's a SPS forum?

13. Taluntain

Media:
  14. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Bought my kids one of those remake Sega Genesis consoles. 2017 version. 54 bucks including shipping. Needless to say the wifey is pissed as their is now a lot of whining when instructed to shut it off and get homework done. My youngest is loving Mortal Kombat. The oldest has her geek on.... she’s loving The Shing Force. That makes me SO happy....

Taluntain likes this.
  15. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Games are way more important than any homework for the development of a growing child, but instilling a proper work ethic while they're still young is also paramount.

16. Dice

Media:
    Damn, looks like it might snow soon.

17. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Can't wait. :love:

18. Dice

Media:
    It snowed today! Blah :mad: I moved here to get away from that stuff!!!! Geez

19. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Heading up to Portland for the weekend. No snow, but I am sure I will get plenty of rain.

20. Dice

Media:
    It usually rains here all winter. What fun things do you do in Portland?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.