1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hello!

Discussion in 'BoM Blogs' started by Fairie, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Fairie Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Media:
    Ok, that was too cheery. I'm in a more "Sup, bro" mood.

Sup, bro.

GCSEs are surprisingly easy and that makes me wonder if I'm revising enough.. Sounds a bit backwards, but chances are I'm probably doing it wrong. Ah well, 11 down, 5 to go!

Er, I really can't think of much to say..

Oh, my condolences to Lore about Bela. Plenty of love and hugs for you honey.

I know, I'll tell you all what Fel told me earlier. It made me laugh. Here you go!

Felinoid says (21:12):
    *sigh* I hate internal inconsistencies.
    Gabs It'll all get better in time... says (21:12):
    ?
    Felinoid says (21:13):
    Voyager ep where they're going for warp 10 (infinite velocity).
    Felinoid says (21:14):
    And of course, infinite velocity means you'd exist simultaneously in every point in space.
    Felinoid says (21:16):
    Given that doing so would effectively be like shotgunning the universe in the face (one infinitely fast object would shred all other matter), they go for the subspace explanation. That he's not universally existing in space, but in subspace. That's fine.
    Felinoid says (21:17):
    What's NOT fine is that they're then SURPRISED when he disappears from sensors. He's ****ing everywhere! You can't expect to see something that's everywhere at once!

Now, the cat has a point. TV likes to do that. Makes something impossible possible via some amazing loophole that was never previously mentioned until this second when it coincidentally allowed the cast to fufil some awesome quest to kill or help something. I love that in TV. It makes me ponder quite how stupid TV people think we are.

Am currently discussing room movements with my Mom. Basically, my desk is the worst designed piece of ****e you ever saw. So I'm getting a new one. Yay!
    Unfortunetly, that means major upheaval in my room, removing all my DVDs, PC, shelves, posters, drawers, baskets and my guitar. I really don't get how all this fits in here anyway.

Will update on that later. Need to go revise ICT.

Aloha!

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Heh, I wouldn't worry about 'em being easy- I thought they (or our equivalents anyway) certainly were and I couldn't have asked for better grades. But 11 down, 5 to go? You guys sit 16 in one year? I thought I was starting to understand the English system!

3. Fairie Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Media:
    Yep, I'm sitting 16. My friend is sitting around 21, as she has two German exams, RS, History and Statistics ontop of what I have.

4. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I took 13 GCSEs and each had at least one exam, most had two. Maths and Science had even more still. Our educational system is hard! And they wonder why the percentage of teenage smokers is going up >_>

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.