1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cat Owners Central

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 17, 2008.

1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You'd like to think that you're your cat's master, wouldn't you? :p

2. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I love my dark, evil seal.

3. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Seems to be minimal discussion. Hmm

Ok. I have a huge black cat called Baron who has half a tail, a bad eye and sharp claws. He likes me. Cant say the same for me dad though :)
    I'd put up a picture but I dont have a way of takeing one.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My cat bleeds from the eyes :D

It's rather messy.

5. Disciple of The Watch

I did the mistake of stashing my groceries in a box the last time I went to a grocery store. As soon as I was done unpacking, my big, dark, evil seal jumped in the box and just won't move from there. I do have a few pics, I'll post one once I get them off my phone's memory card.

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Got a couple of pictures of Stevie 'hunting' :shake:

7. Disciple of The Watch

Uploaded one shot of my big dark evil seal in his box as promised. He still hasn't moved from that damnable box, BTW...

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  9. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Not my cat. He destroys them (I think he had a traumatic experience as a kitten)

10. martaug Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I don't have a cat but the wife does. An 8 or 9lb siamese named katya that has sock issues. Bare feet or shoes are fine but if you are wearing socks, it's open season on your feet. That & terrifying my poor dogs.

11. 8people

Media:
    Steven carefully entered my room earlier, stalking around the area I paint my Warhammer... carefully avoiding each little pot of paint and elf, walking around until he saw a small pile of newly undercoated white horses. He gave a small chirped and happily trampled over them...

Then he slunk carefully and silently out of the room...

He's a right sod at times.

12. martaug Gems: 23/31

I swear i think the cat is trying to give me a heart attack! I went out & got in my truck this morning, since it was parked in the garage the windows were down. After i cranked it up i turned in my seat to look over my shoulder as i reached for the overhead switch to open the garage door to see 2 glowing eyes looking at me from the backseat! Thought i was going to pee on myself before i realised it was the cat. She just nonchalantly jumps up to the frontseats & climbs OVER me to jump out the window to go in the house. That cat is going to be the death of me yet.

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I have to give my cat tablets for the next few weeks as he was completely dead to the world and missed breakfast on Tuesday (Which was the real give away that something was wrong).
    And let me tell you he does NOT thank me for it. Thankfully I have a pill popper :)

14. martaug Gems: 23/31

Hope everything turns okay with him.

15. 8people

Media:
    anyone here read twolumps? www.twolumps.net I own the epitome of Snooch.

Hope everything goes okay with your cat, Magister

16. Disciple of The Watch

My housemate's little bastard has developed a nasty compulsive licking habit. He's got huge patches of hair missing, never mind the irritation. It's been going on for weeks, and the vet had no idea as to what is the exact cause. The damn licking noise is driving me insane....

17. martaug Gems: 23/31

I know that dogs can worry off patches of fur when they are agitated or suffering from anxiety, maybe thats what your cat buddy is dealing with. (do the make kitty prozac? oh yeah! catnip!!)

18. 8people

Media:
    Or when cats get older they do that if they start losing their marbles :xx:

19. Disciple of The Watch

The little bastard is already on tranquilizers and has the "lamp" collar on. Things are improving, but the second the lamp collar is removed... licking time.

20. kyllroy Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Media:
    I am a cats slave and have reason to believe they have some form of control over me that I cannot define. I must obey. <scratches cat flea>

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.