1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Female barbarian - thief portraits?

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition' started by Eyebreaker7, May 22, 2015.

1. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    My guess would be Xena portraits? Anyone have some?
    I don't want anything dumb like a woman in a bikini. Xena is about as far as I could see a female go as far as light armor. But then again I have only seen bits and pieces of a few Xena episodes so there's that. Lol.
    One wielding a nice axe would be great. I'd like her to have the Axe of Unyielding :)

Last edited: May 22, 2015
  2. Silvershadows Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Media:
    I recommend the cover of Dragon #108 . Larry Elmore's art is amazing :)

[​IMG]

3. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The spoiler isn't working :)

4. Silvershadows Gems: 2/31

Media:
    Uh.... you mean the spoiler tag does not work :confused:

well , in that case , I'll just post the links ....

"Hidden Danger" by Larry Elmore - the cover of Dragon #108 :

http://www.1zoom.net/big/79/7759-admin.jpg

"Goblin Attack" by Howard Lyon - the cover of Dragon #326 :

https://i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0391/86/1428370720366.jpg

"The Sorcerer Queen" by James Ryman - the cover of Dugeon #110 ( Dark Sun Campaign) :

http://therafimrpg.wdfiles.com/local--files/the-mysterie-of-darke-cultes/11.jpg

"Ysrilla Lightstep the Bounty Hunter" by Peter Tikos from Dragon #417 ( Dark Sun Campaign ) :

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/336/e/c/ysrilla_lightstep_by_tikos-d5mszoj.jpg

5. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Would this be the half-orc that you were asking about in another thread?

Because then the one from IWD2 is great:
    [​IMG]

Not so thievy, but definitely barbarian.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  6. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    The "Goblin attack" is nice except there's not really any way of using it for a portrait :(
    The others either don't fit the purpose or don't wear enough clothing/armor.
    In the case of "Ysrilla" I just don't like her. Lol.
    Thanks for trying guys. I do appreciate it :)

7. henkie

henkie Hammertime Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm using one of these demon hunter images from Diablo 3 for a cleric/thief half-orc. No axe, but otherwise works quite well, I think. There's also images from the female barbarian for D3, but she's a bit underdressed, I'd say.

8. Silvershadows Gems: 2/31

Media:

More Dark Sun :p

[​IMG]

9. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    That DS one on the right, female with the axe, will do nicely. Thanks :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.