1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Cleric help

Discussion in 'Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition' started by Detectivepablo, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Detectivepablo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hey im very new to the dnd rules and stuff and im about to make my first hof party. The focus of this thread is on the paladin/cleric.

Essentially i want to dual class from pally to cleric i have:
    Human
    Lawful good
    18/48 str
    7 dex
    18 con
    10 int
    18wis
    18 char
    ... That look like a hood spread?
    Also i was wondering where i can find the level charts for each class... As in abilities/ anything else gained from level up

2. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Only the Classes that can Multi-class can Dual. So Pallys, Bards and Sorcys can't dual....

3. Ineth

Ineth Instigator Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yep; see this guide for details on the possible multi-/dual-class combinations.
    (Or the IWD:EE manual which should have come bundled with your purchase as a PDF file.)

As for information on character stats and progression, you can find that in the manual too, as well as these detailed online guides which are meant for BG/BG2(:EE) but are also valid for IWD:EE as far as I can tell:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  4. Proteus_za

Proteus_za

If you want something similar, create a fighter and then dual class him to a cleric at level 7. Bear in mind that clerics and fighter/clerics cannot use bladed weapons such as swords.

You can safely decrease the charisma score to 10 and put those points into dexterity instead. Clerics in 2nd Edition do not need Charisma, unlike in 3rd edition where it used for turning undead.

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Probably a dumb question, but – I assume even with the EE you cannot select a kit when dual-classing, right? Example - start as a Fighter, Dual to a Cleric at level 3 and then choose the Lathander kit?

I realize this can be done via EE Keeper, but - just wondering.

6. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nope. Just like original game, you can only dual to the vanilla class. No kits. Though you can dual from a kit to a vanilla class.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.