1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Might & Magic 6 - google has failed me

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Trillian42, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Trillian42 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Just dug this wonderful old chestnut out of my gaming chest last weekend - it still runs great on my newer system, and I've been having a blast running my party around.

Unfortunately, I've already run into a (bug? something else?) that I can't find any mention of in the archives of Google.

I finished the Dragoons' Cavern (the one in the Castle Ironfist map) for the quest to rescue Sharry Carnegie - but when I finished the dungeon and got the last room unlocked, she wasn't there (never joined my party).

I realize the quest is optional and I could just shrug and move on, but I'm somewhat of an OCD completionist. If the quest is in my book, I want to do it. Besides which, I DID do it. So where IS she? I want my xp!

Game is patched to 1.2
    I realize it's antique now, just wondering if anyone else ever ran across this and might know a workaround.

Thanks ~

2. hedron Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Veteran

According to gamefaqs.com she's in the
    Shadow Guild not the Dragoon Cavern.

3. Trillian42 Gems: 1/31

I must have put in the wrong name... I was in the correct dungeon, but stupidly, in the wrong room. *blush*

Thanks for the reply --

4. Rimski Gems: 1/31

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.