1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Best Romance

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Montresor, Jul 4, 2011.

?

Which is your favourite romance?

1. Aerie

12 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. Anomen (Chaotic Neutral)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Anomen (Lawful Good)

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. Jaheira

25 vote(s)
    38.5%
  5. Viconia

17 vote(s)
    26.2%
  6. None!

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  7. Something from a mod (please specify)

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Bhaal was CE. He was murder incarnate. That in itself is insane. Maybe try thinking Targaeryn for a minute?.... the Realms is full of differrent societies. Some of the ruling families are incestual, read some of the Realmsian lore for specific isntances. Stop thinking planet Earth, think Aber-Toril and Faerunian.... Bhaal wasn't Lawful. He wouldn't respect societal rules. Mix that with human or demi-human feelings and you potentially have one effed up character on your hands. Hence, boning his sister.

Wow... how did this conversation evolve? I need a shower now....

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Actually, Bhaal was Lawful Evil: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhaal

So he would respect society's rules, if only out of fear of punishment or because they served his purpose. But his offspring could easily be chaotic and not care about rules or norms.

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Justify it all you want Lasivern ... are you sure you're not from Kentucky?

:p

4. Darion

Darion Resident Dissident Veteran BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Nice Thread :)

My choices ( no particular order. Didn't feel like Ranking my D&D sweethearts)

Viccy
    ( not really a question. Sultry Voice, Drow, Mastered the Art of the Bedchamber )

Immy
    ( well er...not related I guess. Have to side with Lasivern on the matter. Besides very well and written.)

Nalia
    (A change of pace. Liked it.)

The not so good ones:

Saerelith
    ( After only a few In-Game Days I felt like offering her up to some random Beast Encounter.)

Aerie
    (Viccy was right. Would expect some sort maturity form someone who suffered liker her. But not to be found)

Jaheira ( Liked her Initially. But Liked Khalid too. So never felt right. And too damn Bossy.)

Didn't do too many Mod-Romances, for the simple reason that they are in 'Yo-Face' from the start.

Would like to try Mazzy cuz' she's so snazzy.

5. Lasivern Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

Not even from the US! :)

This is an old argument, going back what? 8 or 9 years or so? It won't be settled here. Without a chromosonal assay, she ain't my sib... ;)

---------- Added 0 hours, 5 minutes and 56 seconds later... ----------

I've been checking out some other mods lately. I recommend Xan, Haer'Dalis and Isra for BG2.

All have pretty involved dialogue trees and I personally haven't felt rushed or otherwise "in Yo face". :) Right now I have Xan, Nalia, Aeria *and* Isra vying for my affections.... which I am spreading around pretty liberally. ;)

I'd like to see a Mazzy Romance... although like with Jaheira, Patrick is barely cold in the ground, so... maybe problematic...

6. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I also think a romance with Imoen doesn't sound right. Family is not always about blood. IMO the only way a romance could have developed was if the romantic spark came first. I played the original BG before BG2 though. It's very difficult to not develop a sibling relationship with Imoen in that game (she acted a lot like a teenager then, probably because she was one).
    Anyway right after I met her and heard her voice a few times she was automatically the annoying little sister. Her attitude didn't help - even Alora seemed considerably more mature than the old Imoen. Which is probably I became protective of Imoen after I heard her new voice in BG2.

I still think Viccy's romance is the best, particularly the non-evil branch, though it seems a lot more people prefer Jaheira. Her romance song even shows up in all the strangest places, I've heard it play while on my way to the subway a few times and just earlier I heard it play on one of the episodes of the TV show Charmed.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  7. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Anyone know why my FEMALE lead character is getting romanced by Aerie and Jaheira?
    I just picked up Solaufein so maybe I can get going with him.

8. Son of Imoen Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I know there to be mods which remove the gender restrictions for romances, but as I've never used them, I can't tell you which. But maybe you installed a tweak mod which has remove gender restrictions among it's list of components?

If you post a list of the mods used in your install, maybe someone more knowledgeable can help you out.

9. Eyebreaker7

Eyebreaker7 Someone clean my litter box ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    SoA
    ToB
    Patch (unless you've got BG2 from GoG!)
    G3 Fixpack
    Weimer's Item Upgrade
    Weimer's Solaufein
    G3 Tweakpack

I think it's the tweakpack that has the option to allow sex to not matter for romances but I haven't allowed that to be "active". I've allowed the races to not matter but the sex still does.
    If it's not the tweakpack then it's the fixpack.

10. MrMermaid

MrMermaid Reality is merely an illusion, albeit persistent Resourceful

Fixpack doesn't do anything like that. Can you post your WeiDU log? (Copy and paste from weidu.log in the BGII - SoA folder)

11. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's not fixpack. Must be Tweakpack or another mod interfering.

12. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I know that the Sola mod lets Sola romance any PC, regardless of race, class, gender,etc. Perhaps that does something to whatever limits romances in general . . . ?

13. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1001 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Classic (from Baldurdash, by Kevin Dorner): v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10
    ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v10
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #10 // Shadows Of Amn Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    ~SETUP-ITEMUPGRADE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Throne Of Bhaal Item Upgrades -> Revised consistency plus version: v40
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Use BG Walking Speeds (BETA): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2092 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Level 30 Experience Point Cap: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2296 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Un-Nerfed Cleric Spell Table (Blucher): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3141 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Non-Silly Version: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3210 // Minimum Stats Cheat: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    // Recently Uninstalled: ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1160 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> No Restrictions (Baldurdash): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1210 // Use BG Walking Speeds (BETA): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2296 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With Un-Nerfed Cleric Spell Table (Blucher): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3141 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Non-Silly Version: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3190 // Rest Anywhere (Japheth): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3210 // Minimum Stats Cheat: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v12
    ~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v12
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any NPC components): v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience -> On initial joining and rejoining: v1.9
    ~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Update game references to NPC classes/kits: v1.9

---------- Added 0 hours, 0 minutes and 44 seconds later... ----------

I uninstalled and then re-installed in hopes that it would fix it but no luck :(

14. Blades of Vanatar

Your playing from the same save file, correct? Maybe the uninstall will correct new games, not the old save file?

15. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Not sure. I just killed Irenicus in Hell so I'm starting over with a different character but a male instead of a female so I wont be able to find out. I want to see if I can get any of the romances to go off. Never got them to work before. Not sure why. I'll pick up HD too to see if he want's to fight. I've never used him before either. Should be fun :)

16. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    Are there any cheats for the romances that progress them beyond where they are? I never do Aerie due to her whining & I've never even used Viconia
    Also will Viconia leave if my reputation gets to high?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
  17. Eyebreaker7

Media:
    I'm currently playing through with a female and I picked up Anomen who I've never used before.
    Any codes to progress it? Or at least something to tell you how far along you are? Like 7 of 10 or something like that?

18. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    You can find the details of each romance in Extremist's romance guide (available here).

If you want to use the CLUAConsole to check the status of the romance, the details are:

19. SlickRCBD Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Is it permissible to say that of the Bioware romances, I thought that the Jaheria one with the associated quests was probably the best one, but that Jaheria herself just rubed me the wrong way making it one of my least favorites?
    I'm actually torn between Aerie and Viconia.
    Vicy was fun, but I'd probably go for Aerie in real life. I could somewhat sympathize with her, and would have been willing to lend her a shoulder to cry on.

I too found the Imoen romance and the Nalia romances to be the best however, and was extremely disappointed that Nalia wasn't an option. It seemed to me that Nalia and Haer'Dalis were intended to also be romance options, and possibly Valygar as well. Haer'Dalis especially, given the banters he does for female Baalspawns, but I hoped to try to romance Nalia the first time I played a warrior and the "Marriage of convenience" was brought up.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.