1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Help for Kensai please!

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by shadow lurker, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Aahz Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Haggis, I can't think of the club you mention but I can almost guarantee it lowers your opponent's charisma, not yours.

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Actually, I believe the "club" that haggis is referring to is most likely the Rod of Terror (treated as a quarterstaff, not a club), which does have a 20% chance to lower your Charisma when you hit someone with it. Using it with a Charisma boosting item (RoHI, typically) to reach 25 CHA is one of the most well known item exploits. However, using it without a Charisma boosting item will simply result in death when your Charisma hits exactly 0.

3. Yoshimo's Heart Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

I have found in my game that if I use 2 handed style with one point then I get all bonuses except for 2 points of weapon speed. I never need 2 points till the end just to say I have it.

4. virtualsri Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

every time I play the game my mouse automaticaly moves to choose the kensai, It is such an awesome class,even if you dual him/her or not. Don't treat him as a tank though.

If you are that very obsessed with AC, The kensai/mage can wear a robe of vecna and kensai /theif at level 24 can wear any armour he choose to. He can use rings and Sheild amulet to supplement his AC too

---------- Added 0 hours, 7 minutes and 1 seconds later... ----------

There are no +6 weapons that are not two handed, the power given by ravager+6, or the huge damage done by Staff of the Ram +6 are all IMHO are very much greater than an extra attack. Well on the other side you get these weapons only in late TOB.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.