1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling 116

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Damn it, Daie! Reply to the latest post, not one two pages back!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    And don't talk to yourself too much! :p

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Has anyone else got a big advert for D&D games at the top of their page? I keep clicking the cross to get rid of it and it won't go away!

4. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yup - me too. The site seems slow, but it does go away after you click on it, just takes a bit.

5. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Just click on it once and wait a few seconds until it goes away, Silvery. Might take longer since the server is particularly overloaded these last couple of days - I'm working on getting that fixed.

6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    OK. Also, what's this voting thingey?

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Check the thread it links to?

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Just got meself a LinkedIn account... only to find out that this guy I went to high school with has finished his bachelor in Engineering and now works in the space industry. He's younger than me! I was his DnD Dungeon Master in high school... Damn, now I'm depressed...

Last edited: Sep 20, 2012
  9. Silvery

Media:
    Haha, roll the dice and see if you can scupper him!

10. Dice

Media:
    If I have nothing really much to say should I post it?

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    You know you had a good time on Saturday when you don't get out of bed until almost 7 PM on Sunday

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Seems like you just did! :)

I assume some of that good time was actually on Sunday :)

13. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Reminds me of the Cranberries: "There was a game we used to play. We would hit the town on Friday night, stay in bed until sunday." :)

Heh! Increments of Too Big. :p All went well. I even managed to find all the faults in our counting. :)

Pretty windy here! Sometimes the rain "falls" up. The funny black cat behind the window across the street seems puzzled (as I am...)

Also: My brother turned 40 today. I love that guy. :)

14. Dice

Media:
    A friend of mine turned 63 today :) I gave him a hug for his birthday.

@ Mon - Weird, I can't imagine rain falling up.

@ B.T. - The question was rhetorical. But I guess you answering was the same as me asking :p

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Giving an answer to a rhetorical question is always fun because it's unexpected ;)

16. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Technically true. Didn't leave the bar until 2 AM on Sunday, and if I were to describe anything else I'd have to post it in the MUG ;)

17. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ran off to Mexico ... beach ... pool ... got drunk ... got drunk at the pool bar ... climbed Coba ... nearly killed someone ... came back.

18. Taluntain

Media:
    450 XP gained.

:lol:

19. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :lol:

*Ding* Level Up!

Now you're a level 2 Commoner. Well done! :thumb:

:p

20. fastfritz Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Random babbling the place to blog ?

[​IMG] Never blogged before and the first try ended up in the wrong spot. Going to Eureka Springs, Arkansas for a national round up of Mins. We've got participants coming from 25 states and over 195 entries. If I can get my 1959 mini tuned up and road ready I'll take it as I can probably win a prize for the oldest car in the field. This was the first year they built Minis. If it doesn't happen I'll go in the 2008 Cooper Clubman and have fun driving the great roads thru terrific scenery. If you don't have anything to do Oct. 23-25 come on out. It should be quite a sight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.