1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling 115

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Less than a month away from taking the Customs Brokerage exam. I have been working in the industry for a few years now and though I am not 100% certain, I'm pretty certain I will pass. Some hardcore study this month I think will put me over the top. 4 hrs, 80 questions, open book, though the "books" required are massive, including CH 19 of the Code of Federal Regulations, the entire US Harmonized Tariff Scheldule and all applicable supporting docs which are many.

2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Good luck Blades! :)

ION, I will finally get a mac at work, and a switch so I will have access to my PC and my Mac at a flick of a finger... :D

3. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    The man that came up with the idea of Saturday work should be shot.

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm so broke right now and with a maxed credit card I wouldn't mind working a Saturday. If I hadn't been sick last week I could have been working right now and making money.

5. Triactus

Media:
    Hehe, unproductive day at work but oh so funny! :) A work colleague broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago, so I thought I would cheer her up. I found a picture on the internet of a really ugly guy and told her he "my friend" might be interested in her. We laughed a bit at the joke. In the afternoon, I printed up the picture and taped it next to her computer. Being a good sport, she got into it and kept referring to the guy as her boyfriend.

I decided today to kick it up a notch. I made an online profile on an undisclosed social media site and invented a name for the guy. I then added her as a friend. She laughed so hard she cried. Good times... :) And everybody else in the office got into it and next thing we knew, we created an identity to the guy and started posting messages on his profile, coupled with photoshoped pictures of his on "trips" around the world... hihi, we were all stomach-hurting from all the laughter... We decided he would be our office mascott. :lol:

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well I'll be off the sis' wedding pretty soon now. This is it eh? My big sister's getting married. Fresh air, family and an open bar, what could possibly go wrong :lol:

7. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

[​IMG] I hate ebay sellers who give false and misleading postage information in the description of their items :mad: .

8. Triactus

Media:
    If you had to choose the worse mass transit means of transportation between a crutch and a basketball, which would it be?

9. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Which end of the crutch do we get to sit on?

10. Triactus

Media:
    Whatever tickles your fancy... ;)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Man, circumcisions hurt :/

12. Triactus

Media:
    Uhhhh, you mean you just got chopped down there?

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Especially if you use one of those do-it-yourself home kits.

14. Morgoth

Media:
    Yes, this morning (~10 hours ago). TMI?

Nope, done by *four* women of which three were reasonably hot. I feel somewhat violated :|

15. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Why in the world did you suddenly decide to do that at age 26??!!

It was done to me at age 8 days, so I obviously have no recollection whatsoever, but I can't imagine I would voluntarily have it done at age 26.

BTW, you should feel at least moderately violated. I would save completely violated for a colonoscopy, but that's just me . . .

16. Morgoth

Media:
    Well, I put *it* into someone a few months ago and it was quite painful. So I went to the doctor and she said: "Yup that'll have to be removed."

17. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Way too many opportunities for completely inappropriate jokes and digs. I will take the high road and let it pass.

18. Triactus

Media:
    Like dmc... must....resist...urge... to make...jokes...

I had mine removed when I was a baby, so I remember less... :D

19. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Probably the wrong hole. A common mistake amongst you younger guys... you have no compassion for your girlfriends... it was a girl, right? :p

Btw, if you get it wet first(or use lube), it doesn't hurt as much... that's free advise right there boys, no charge...:D

20. Morgoth

Media:
    @Blades, :D

The whole procedure was just long overdue. I'm happy that it's removed, but it's that I cannot use it for 6 weeks :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.