1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Favorite Street Fighter?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Beren, Sep 5, 2011.

?

Favorite Street Fighter

1. Ryu

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. Ken

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Chun Li

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Guile

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Zangief

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Honda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Blanka

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  8. Dhalsim

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  9. Akuma

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gen

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  11. Adon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Cammie

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  13. Ibuki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. Fei Long

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Gill

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Balrog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Vega

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Sagat

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  19. M. Bison

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  20. Other

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    The ol' Street Fighter games were among my favorites. So this poll is who among the more recognizable characters was your favorite (or 'other' if you're so inclined)? Multiple selections are allowed in this poll.

1) Ryu

2) Ken

3) Chun Li

4) Guile

5) Zangief

6) Honda

7) Blanka

8) Dhalsim

9) Akuma

10) Gen

11) Adon

12) Cammie

13) Ibuki

14) Fei Long

15) Gill

16) Balrog

17) Vega

18) Sagat

19) M. Bison

20) Other

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Really not my favourite and I thought he was boring as hell but I tended to get the best results with Ryu. Basically only played the original SF2 on SNES.

3. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

None. Due to the lameness of manga\anime graphics.

4. Shoshino

Shoshino Irritant Veteran

Media:
    I kicked some serious arse as Ken

5. Paracelsi

Paracelsi Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Gen. Though I also liked Oro, Hokuto, Garuda and Rose. Depends on the version I guess, the only characters who seem to be in every game in the series are Ryu and Ken.

6. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Guile and Cammy!

7. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Ehhh... it wasn't my favourite fighter, but I'd go with Dhalsim.

8. sarevok66 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Veteran

Bison of course

9. pplr Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Chun Li due to an appreciation of short skirts or their equivalent.

Followed by Guile as he seems to be an decent guy and may not be expected to be a martial arts master.

10. Erod Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Veteran

I do not like the six button system that Capcom uses, so I have not played SF games much. But if I have to choose one favourite character it would probably be Ken.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.