1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The coolest Shadows of Amn enemy

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Baronius, Feb 28, 2004.

1. Bombur

Bombur I'm always last and I don't like it

[​IMG] You had a paladin that killed Adalon?! I'm not even going to bother asking what you were thinking. You should be happy that PC paladins can't fall, because you would definitely qualify.

2. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

In fact, ONLY PC paladins can fall, and NPC's cannot.
    It is true however that it is an awful act of powergaming over roleplaying to have a Paladin kill a so powerful manifestation of good.
    /me applauds the corruption of the world

3. Maettt Flaqq Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Siegfried IV: The world will turn to ash for your SIN!

*runs*

4. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Tazok, it's really fun to kick him around a bit now when we have both had time to grow a little (he physically me mentally). :)

5. Siegfried IV. Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Thanks for replies but I killed Adalon when my group was able to go out of Underdark (of course after helping her to rescue eggs), and also if you read in game her blood (with human flesh) can be used for making an armor for evil characters and I had an evil Fighter to wear it. I know i did a wrong thing so I'm sorry about her. Stay in peace Adalon!

6. Youko Bazuttu Gems: 1/31

BAH, tazok is too easy if his battle was a bit harder it would be funner.

the best *and maybe only way* to combat mind flayers is simple to have a good armor class, a monk or a fighter with a good set of armor perhaps.

7. Barbalos Gems: 1/31

My favorite enemy is the Rakshasa type! I'm surprised nobody else likes them, they are like evil samurai who use magic to up their offense. They're also vengeful spirits who play with and kill humans for fun, cool. Plus they have tails so they seem animalistic, and their curved blades look sweet. The only bad thing is that there are so few of them, Ishtafeer(sp), the guy in the sewers, Ruhk Transmuter in Firkragg's lair, and the one in spellhold are about all I can remember.

8. Maettt Flaqq Gems: 2/31

Rakshasa? They're pretty cool... and they ARE animalistic. They have tiger's heads and tails, and probably entire bodies as well, with human build.

9. NonSequitur Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Top 3:

3. Bhaal

You're fighting yourself... and he knows you're losing after Irenicus takes your soul.

2. Irenicus

The guy is smart, evil and rotten to the core, he takes anything he wants, when he wants, yet I actually almost pity him. He lost everything because he was greedy, and until the Tree Of Life bit with Ellesime, I wanted to feed him his own limbs. Then he has that dialogue where he says "For years I clung to the memory. Then the memory of the memory, but it is gone! The Seldarine took that from me too!" I almost felt sorry for the guy. All that power, and nothing but a shell of a man.

1. Phaere

She's the classic femme fatale... and you have to dance to her tune, like it or not, just to get your one chance to get what you want. She's a manipulative hag and it felt damn good when the demon lord blasted her into oblivion (especially since Keldorn and Imoen sink the boot in just before she fries).

10. Eltharodo Gems: 2/31

I have an old magazine article from PCGamer UK where they did an "Interview" with the guy. His names David Warner. His roles include "Gorkon <fron Klingon Academy>, "Admiral Tolwyn" <from Wing Commander>, "Dravs" <from Descent 3>, "Morpheous" <from Fallout>, and "Rhineheart" <from Privateer 2>. He also did MCP from TRON <the old movie>

@Tal: I know this is off-topic, plz forgive me but the question was asked in honesty

EDIT: Sorry, didnt realize that there were tow pages to this thread. Now i truly am inexcusable

11. Sweaty Used Armor Plus 100 Gems: 1/31

BAAAACK on topic, my fav enemies:
    1. Kangaxx
    2. Feral human-eating nasty skinny little halflings (coz they are from ATHAS and they cool)
    3. Illithid (cool dominating things)
    I think Bodhi is NASTY! I mean, in the game, you can have it on with her, but......eeeewwww......only would be nice if you are a necrophiliac (dunno if I spelled that right)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.