1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Changing NPC portraits

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Rawgrim, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Ok so i decided to play BG2 again for the first time in 4-5 years. Having fired it up, I remembered I didn`t like Jaheira`s BG2 portait. Now I seem to remember I managed to change her portrait back to her BG1 portrait the last time I played it. Something to do with the overide folder. Any help on how to do it would be appretiated.

2. Sparky The Barbarian Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

3. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

It worked like a charm. thanks. Of course my game crashed, as I had forgotten to patch the damn thing. Everyone seems "busy" hehe. Ohh well.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Put the two (or three) portraits in the override folder for the large and small versions and all them NJAHEIRM and NJAHEIRS, also NJAHEIRL if you have it.

If you use Near Infinity you can export the old Jaheira Portraits into the Override straight away renaming them. Just click a couple of buttons and make sure the names match the ones above.

5. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

Thanks for the help, guys. Got it working like a charm now. Made myself a cleric. Never played one before. Going for Jaheira, Korgan, Edwin, Yoshimo\Imoen, and...someone else. Unsure of who to stick in the last spot. Thinking of either Haer`Dalis or Mazzy.

6. Sparky The Barbarian Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I like to leave the last spot open for NPC quests ( pick up Valygar, do the sphere - dump him, pick up Nalia, do the keep, dump her...)

7. Rawgrim Gems: 21/31

Yeah i think thats what I will be doing. At least for the quests where I absolutely have to bring a certain npc. Still. Going for Haer`Dalis for the most part now. Mostly because I haven`t really used him before.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.