1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

You know you've played Dragon Age too much when...

Discussion in 'Dragon Age: Origins' started by CelticDream, May 23, 2010.

1. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Celtic Dream!

I'm glad you're enjoying the demo. I'm planning to just wait for my full copy to arrive in the mail on 03/08. I hope you'll drop by and share your observations about the game once it's out. :)

2. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
    Oh I already talked to our resident Pink Dragon and told him that I'll be reviewing DA2 for the site once I start playing it :)

Missed you all but have been so busy with school and now taking classes to become a certified nursing assistant (am in clinicals with one week left now) since my college's financial aid department screwed a lot of crap up and I lost my grants.

And oh wow am I enjoying the demo :D

Another thing to show you're playing too much DA - when you start using the word Maker in place of God, and start thinking of Him as the Maker. (Also had someone looking at me strange when I said "Andraste's Knickerweasels" and another time I think I said "Oh Holy Maker" or some such lol.)

3. Marceror

Marceror Chaos Shall Be Sown In Their Footsteps Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Careful CD, or one morning you're might just wake up in Thedas, serving as a chantry sister or something! :p

I'll look forward to your review. Sorry to hear about your grants. That's no fun. :/

4. CelticDream

Media:
    If I end up in Thedas, I have other things I'd rather do/be than a Chantry sister... and they all involve either Zevran, Alistair, Anders, Teagan, or Nathaniel. I'm such a bad girl... such a bad baaaaaad girl. And happily so :lol:

5. Marceror

Media:
    Just because you start in the chantry it doesn't mean you have to stay there!

I'm sure you'd find yourself a nice chainmail bikini in no time, and begin your conquest of the male hearts of Thedas! ;)

6. CelticDream

Media:
    Since I almost always play a rogue, it would more than likely end up being a Dalish Glass model of leather armor :lol:

7. Marceror

Media:
    Okay, well, either way, I don't think I was too far off the mark! :p

8. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

When DAII is sitting on the shelf collecting dust and your are playing DAO for the sixth time.

9. CelticDream

Media:
    When you have over 15 finished saved games to choose from in DA: O and it takes forever to figure out which one you want to import into your 9th or 10th DAII game (yes, I've got about 7 or 8 completed DAII games).

10. Marceror

Media:
    Hey CD. 7 or 8 runthroughs of DA2, holy moly! So when's your DA2 game review going to be shared with the world?? :)

11. Munchkin Blender Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I barely could complete 1 playthrough, forget 7 or 8. Is Varric the reason why you keep playing DAII over DAO?

12. CelticDream

Media:
    I shall get to it. When I'm awake... I look awake, I may sound awake, but inside I'm sleeping so I can be awake for my 3rd shift call-in at the hospital tonight...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.