1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 114

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Damn, I've had to print 50+ pages of notes and exercices for my german class ! And it isn't even for the whole class, rather just one "Lektion" out of 5.

For the curious we're using Those books

PS: I love my speakers, if I set my sub woofer to its maximum setting, while playing some uncompressed* techno music (in this particular case Daft Punk's discovery) my room door vibrates -- How awesome is that ! :lol: They're Altec Lansing, and I'm quite please with its quality, however according to Altec Lansing's website my particular model is discontinued, oh well.

* Compressed (i.e. using lossy codecs) music is an evil, a plague upon us, an aberration

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    What to do tonight when I get home? Play NHL '11 on the playstation? watch a movie? play The Witcher on the computer? Do some left-over work I have to get done for my job? Do the mountain of dishes in the sink? I should open a thread with a voting option.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Watch a movie while doing the dishes! :D

4. Triactus

Media:
    I think I will hide in the excuse that the TV doesn't face the kitchen. :D BUT, I can eat supper while watching a movie. That's definitely doable... :)

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] This is why I use my laptop :)

Positionable TV anywhere in the room! (Within reason ;))

And can have conversations while doing boring stuff :holy:

6. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Home with the wee ones today. The 17 month old is sick. Just a small fever, but enough for daycare to say "No thanks". But we did get about 4 more inches of wet snow, so my 3 yr old and I will be making a snow man. I wonder how pissed off my wife will be when she sees TWO carrots sticking out of the snowman?:D

7. Ofelix

Media:
    I guess that would depend on the location of the second carrot, assuming the first one is its nose. But in your defence you could say you were making a snowman ... :hahaerr:

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Actually, you could build another snowman behind the first, and strategically place the second carrot to make it look like the second snowman is...
    scratching the first snowman's back

Montresor likes this.
  9. Ofelix

Media:
    I'm sure that what it would look like to a 3 year old.

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Are 3 year olds knowledgeable about such things as anal sex?

11. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Subtlety, how I miss thee... ;)

12. Triactus

Media:
    uhhh, ok...

ION, it was FREEZING yesterday, temperature dropping to -23 at some point. It's warmer today, but still cold... :( I miss summer. I miss walking down the street in a t-shirt and shorts with my dog, instead of getting up in the morning to go outside and shaking so much I feel like I'm dancing. At least, when I get back from the dog walk, the hot shower feels like heaven. I almost cry out like those shampoo commercials.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  13. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    That's a cool-sounding dog. :p I once outfitted a dog with a pair of sweatpants (complete with accessory tail-hole), but he didn't like them.

14. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Does the dog just stand there and let you put the t-shirt on him? What size is he? He's Rottweiler isn't he so I'm guessing an XL

15. Triactus

Media:
    :bad: ok ok, I fixed my post. That should have read "I miss walking down the street in a t-shirt and shorts with my dog".

I do however have a winter coat and boots for the dog. My ex bought them. I put the clothes on him once. He looked so silly that I took it right off! And forget about the boots. Although it's a good idea (here, city workers put salt on the roads to make it less slippery. However, it sometimes burn the little cushions underneath the paws.), once he takes a step in snow he loses them. It's so much a pain in the ass I don't put them on (plus he walks funny when he has them on).

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Who the heck said anything about anal sex?

17. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

There needs to be a law made about snowmen and what they can and can't do to each other.

Speaking of doing things, I think the girl downstairs was boning someone on the stairwell last night. I was REALLY tempted to go down to our freezer to get some ice cream, but I decided instead to just let them have some fun.

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Saber did. Try to keep up, Splunge. :p

19. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

At this very moment someone, somewhere, is getting this in his Google hits.

This should be someone's signature.

20. Triactus

Media:
    It should be yours! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.