1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

New 3.5e Custom Campaign, IRC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Urithrand, May 19, 2010.

1. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Actually I've had something crop up too so I can't make it anyway.

If you need any help with your forms, I'm only a phonecall (and a few hundred miles) away! But seriously, they can be a bit confusing, I've filled them in before so let me know if you need help.

2. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Media:
    It's okay. Your situation seems to need more attention than ours anyway. :)

3. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    Well, not to double post, but to update. ;p

I will be flying tonight so I won't be up for the game. Well, I would be up technically, but I would be in a plane. :p

4. Tarrasque

Tarrasque Whoever said Paladins had to be charismatic? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Game tonight? :)

5. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    Hope so! :D

But I need to know soon (like, in the next 2 hours) since my mum will not be amused if she found out that I'm up by 4am just because of a game. :D

I'll need to bring in my laptop instead of using the pc in the living room. :p

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Sorry wasn't within the 2 hour deadline!

Will run a game if people turn up. Am a little unwell but it will give me something to look forward to :D

Now to read back over logs of the session to remember where I was >_>

7. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    It's ok, the 2 hours are just for dramatization, but it was good to know that there is a possibility that there will be a game.

Now, I need to find a way to try to wake myself up without causing a ruckus... ><

Anyway, because I can't use an alarm clock (am sharing a room with my brother currently) so please forgive me if I'm absent for an indefinite amount of time. :(

I hope that the knight save the princess soon. :3

8. Tarrasque

Tarrasque Whoever said Paladins had to be charismatic? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

May not be there for tonight's game as have just found out that my work is being shut by the government.

9. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    Seems like no one is on today?

10. Tarrasque

Game tonight...?

11. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    Erm, what's the status for the game?

Sometimes I see people coming in and out before I could say hi in the chatroom... Sorry, but I have to ask this:

Are we still continuing?

And if we are, is Daylight Savings in your area still a factor I need to consider?

12. Tarrasque

DST is still the same. Last few times I've been there, I've got there on time, waited for about 1/2 hour with no-one else turning up, got bored and left.

13. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    Then it's likely I'd been one hour early then... So no one's been on? I swear there's a few times I spotted Uri... >_>

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I've not seen Uri on, the other week I couldn't connect to the room, the week before that it was me and ChanServ for half an hour (Guessing a heck of a split o_0)

15. Urithrand

Media:
    Sorry guys, I've been super busy these last few weeks, what with losing my job and having to find a new one and Xmas and New Years and so on... madness I tell you, MADNESS!

So are we gonna fire up the ol' RP again soon?

16. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    @Uri: I hope you find a new job soon... These are tough times. :(

So, is there gonna be a game tonight?

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Guess it depends how many arrive :)

18. Tarrasque

Shall we say no more game until we can all agree on availability?

Saves us turning up (and Silenced Faith waking up!) but there being only one or two of us there.

19. SilencedFaith Gems: 4/31

Media:
    I woke up early anyway. :D

20. Urithrand

Media:
    Bugger crap and sorry >.<

Started my new job this week and have been so wrapped up in it I totally forgot about the game :(

I will make it a date this Tuesday! Alarms have been set and I'll be looking forward to it!

P.S. Does anyone have the most recent logs so I can read up on what happened? >_>

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.