1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So I was messing around with my old GPS, and I found the path I took several years ago to a pretty cool set of waterfalls waaaaaay up in the mountains. I'm thinking of making the drive back up there tomorrow before they close the road for the winter.

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    OOh, get some pictures

3. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I'm thinking flamethrowers. Scythed wheels and flamethrowers. Work with me here doll.

4. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Just got into the PayPal thingy... was able to set things up already. What's bugging me now is when a trader ask for my PayPal account (or when I ask for their PayPal account) do I give them the login name which is basically my eMail address use for PayPal?

Really need an answer to this to get things going. Thanks.

5. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010
  6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    You give the email address associated with the acount.

7. Kitrax

Media:
    I took a bunch of photos, but I forgot I had my camera set to take RAW images. I don't have any image processing software ATM, so it's going to be awhile before I can get them converted and posted. I could download the crap software from Olympus, but I've been eyeing Adobe Lightroom.... :money:

8. Silvery

Media:
    Some random cat is wandering around our street and keeps trying to get in our house. I went outside for a fag a minute ago (out the glass sliding door), shut the door behind me and this cat came running to try and get in again. It hit the glass, bounced off and just sat staring at the door in amazement! I know I shouldn't but I can't help laughing :lol:

9. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Must be the first time for the cat to see a glass door... errr, to see through a glass door. :grin:

Thanks 8people.

10. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

8people, hmmm... have someone stalk the idiots and key their precious car? :)

Silvery :D:

[​IMG]

Until this very day I had no idea what one person could do to a hotel bathroom.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Just got the appointment through for my medical assessment to see if the government believes me to be disabled or just attention seeking.

It's the day after my birthday and 20-60 minutes where a stranger decides if I'm in sufficient pain and difficulties :rolleyes:

12. Silvery

Media:
    I think all of SP should come round and pelt them with rotten veg 8

13. Kitrax

Media:
    I lost at poker tonight. I stayed in the game till the end, but I went all in on a bluff, and I lost it all. Good thing we only put in $2 each. Yes, me and all my friends are dirt poor. :rolleyes:

---------- Added 0 hours, 1 minutes and 34 seconds later... ----------

I just noticed I lost my SPS title.....I guess I could have checked my email. :p
    Meh, I'm poor.

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Vacation's over! It was enjoyable, food was good, weather was fair and I spent a lot of time at the sea in the sun and in fresh air and indulged in some of my empirical studies - I'm tanned, rested and ready. Sort of. It was just one week after all. I'll go to bed now :hmm: :skeptic: :shake:

15. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    :lol: same here! Though I plan on regaining it soon. :)

16. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Urgh, i'm sick. So sick that I refused a beer yesterday, and not just any beer, a Wychwood beer.

17. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    !orderfor Cap'n CJ melting mug o'grog (SKUMM Bar style)
    Get well, Cap'n!

Glad you enjoyed Borkum, Ragusa. I'm still enjoying the whiskeys. :)

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] ARGH! So cold today!

Also, Kev cooked last night.

I now understand the womans' place being in the kitchen is an issue of survival.

Food poisoning isn't fun.

19. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Take-out food saves lives! :D Quite chilly here today, too.

Wanted to visit the Chopin's Museum, but it is closed on Mondays (I learned the hard way). Damn! Also, Kitrax, I soooooo know what you mean. A clever bluff and tilt combined are a *****. Happened to me a lot in the past (before I learned to bluff when I saw the opponent was on tilt, id est :D)

Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  20. Kitrax

Media:
    Grrrr.... My left eye won't stop twitching! It's annoying the hell out of me. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.