1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Moppet Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

hello

hello... yeah...

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    HI! Oooh, we's getting lotsa new people at the minute

4. Gamblitz Gems: 1/31

Hello to all

[​IMG] Hello to all. I just got a nwn2 game and just thought it would be nice to be somewhere to discuss it so you can look forward to hearing from me often :cool::p :hello: :clap:

5. Mithrilhammer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Wow it's been a loooong time

Hi all! I seriously doubt anyone will remember me but I used to hang out here a lot a long time ago. It was before Neverwinter Nights (the first) was released and I hung out here and at ALFA waiting oh so patiently for the game I was so excited about.

A lot has happened in my life since then so I obviously disappeared for quite some time. I moved out of country, got divorced, got re-married (to someone I met at ALFA no less) and all kinds of other crap. You know how it goes :)

Anyway, I re-discovered this board again and am thrilled to be here. I'm going to be spending some time reading and catching up but I hope to find a place here again among this wonderful community!

6. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, welcome back. You have a lot of catching up to do if you plan on reading the threads since you were gone. :p

I suggest Random Babble 72 - 94 . . .

7. Silvery

Media:
    Before NWN came out? Wow, you're really old.... :lol:

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Mithrilhammer,
    I think I recall that name from BG-2 threads ...

9. Mithrilhammer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Yeah, I seriously doubt I'll be able to actually catch up but I can at least catch myself up on current events. You know how it is with us old folks ;)

I did frequent the BG threads since, I'll admit, I was seriously obsessed with that game. It's what finally made me get into the CRPG's in the first place and gave me a place to be after my table top group drifted apart. Actually, I still pull the game out about once a year and re-play it. It's fun because there's some pretty nice mods out there for it now.

10. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Don't you dare call yourself old. Accepting is the first step into believing it.

11. XSavagus Gems: 1/31

Hello everyone !

Old crp gamer and lurker of these boards. Just wanna say i like the SP site and decided to register and see if i contribute in some small way.

Cheers !

12. Silvery

Media:
    YAY! More lurkers out the shadows :D Have fun

13. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Howdy, newfolk! :D

14. Damiarch72 Gems: 1/31

*peers out of his dark cave*
    Heya guys.
    Long time crpg'er here.Cut my teeth on the likes of Wizardry and might and magic.
    *shakes head*25+ years worth so I've played a few in my day.

15. Gone_Norc Gems: 1/31

Well, I've rediscovered this place not long ago. Been interested in RPGs ever since I got my hands on a copy of the original Baldur's Gate back when I was in high school. I think I visited this place for hints way back, might as well make a more active contribution if I'm able to in any way.

Cheers everyone!

16. Silvery

Media:
    Hi hi hi!

17. TheTallMan Gems: 1/31

Hello!. I wont lie I came here after seeing the Baldurs Gate giveaway :). Really glad I did though. Its the kind of community/site I have been looking for. So...Hi! ;)

18. Myrkul Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Hi guys/girls, just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I've actually been around for a while, but i just never got around to making an account until now. From what i've seen this is an awesome community and i hope to be around for a while. Also i'm a huge Baldurs Gate fan, and i also like the NWN series, and the IWD series. I'm hoping to play Planescape sometime soon, that game looks like it's amazing.

19. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hi Myrkul and others I missed, welcome to the Boards o' Magic. Come right in and have a look around. Lots of fun for everyone.

20. mjt1877 Gems: 1/31

1 of 10 - Glad to find this place

I'm about to build my first PC and found this site Googling info on the subject. It seems like there is a lot of support and knowledge here so I figured it was worth the time to register. I register at a lot of forums, so it's always nice when they are eezy-peezy like this one. You'll know if I wind up liking it here, because I'll bug the crap out of you with questions as I love to learn new things. So please be patient with me!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.