1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Indeed - their funeral, or their idea of fun, as obviously people are different. Who knows, maybe some people actually enjoy their well - adjustment. Anyway, I am no preacher. Not even a daughter of a preacher man, got mine own life to deal with. I believe we both share this attitude.

Hahaha, Silvery, feeling stern and dominant today, or what? :D:D (also, since this is not MUG, there was *valley girl accent mode on* like, none double entendre whatsoever, kay? :D)

2. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oooh, I think I'm in love with Rune!

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    No we're not...but the Pink Dragon forces us to be. -.-
    We are all in fact (Tal included) a bunch of sick, twisted individuals. :banana:

Ugh....

[​IMG]

Disciple of The Watch likes this.
  4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Just read a really snazzy account of electron transfer through cell membrane in a photosynthetic reaction centre.

Four quantum tunneling jumps in sequence, from pigment to pigment, all in sync! :love:

Now, why isn't my normal uni that fun?

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    The Mature Users' Group. The rest of the boards is the IUG, or Immature Users' Group. :p

Because you're not studying quantum physics? :p

6. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

:D I was quite surprised to read about the minors present; have not seen anyone younger than me. One never knows with the ones who browse, though. Anyway, a big 'hi' to all the underage lurkers. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2010
  7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Aye, rub it in. :p

Technically, though, I could hear about it if I were taking a Protein Physics course in Puschino...

Seriously though, it's photosynthesis related - even my uni could sneak it into Botany or Biochemistry (Protein Function lectures). It actually *explains* stuff - no one would mind. :)

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @Runescarred,
    F*** no, don't turn this into 4chan... please

9. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] ... Ugh.

Now I miss the oldtime Sorcereans even more. :rolleyes:

10. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Easy, Morgoth, I had no such vile intentions - this forum is something entirely different, and really great as it is. The image is pretty innocent, even if it's cultural/memetical significance is not. Besides, I just like ursidae. ;)

11. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Runescarred, enough of that crap.

12. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The wifey has lost a whopping 57lbs. since the beginning of the year. I'm really proud of her, after having 2 babies over the last 3 years, she has finally got it back into healthy mode full-time.

This weekend, we are at a b-day party for a freinds little one and some idot walks up to her and starts hitting on her, heavily. She kinds looks at me for help. So I walk up and casually say to her "Hey babe, you'll right?". This shmuck of all shmucks immediately puts himself between us, purposely trying to block me out of the conversation, while trying to slip his arm around her. WTF?:tobattle: Well, that was enough for me and definitely crossing the line, so he found himself immediately going over the railing of the deck, after taking a few shots. It's only a 5 foot fall, so no real worries of him breaking much, but he definietly needed a warning. He did end up with a lump on his head, from my elbow, not that I feel bad about that though. He was immeditely ejected from the party, but spewed a few threats on his way out. Pathetic, as he had no nerve to try and comeback and prove his manhood. I will also note, he was in his early twenties and a little bigger than me, muscle-wise at least. I'm no slacker, but I'm not ripped either. What is up kids these days? They don't know when they are overstepping their boundries or just don't have any... frustrating.:mad:

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Don't get me started on guys who won't take no :rolleyes: Kev has enough stories from some tramps who have tried too hard as well. It's disgusting and pathetic they have to try so hard and look like even more of a loser than they started because they can't take the hint.

14. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

I find arguing on the Internet tedious, so I will not ask you to explain/elaborate/whatsoever, as it would probably lead to that. Ah, 'tis of no consequence. Do not mind me, please.

15. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You're going to find this place a nightmare then! I'm sure half the people on here deliberately mis-understand things just so they can have a whiney argument!
    Get yourself in the FAI one night, we need some fun in there

ION, I've spent all day cleaning floors and bathrooms and doing the ironing. Feels like my back is breaking :(

16. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    WHINEY? WTF!?!? Enough of that crap. You better have a good explanation for those kind of comments. :p

17. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That bear needed some fixing.

8people likes this.
  18. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I haven't been posting alot lately(until today) and I have noticed that T2's rep is higher than the Mighty Tal's. Hmmm.... I never thought the Nameless One could take a Red Dragon, guess I was wrong... :p

ION, work at teh new job has been overwhelming lately, informaion overload! I need a drink! Preferably a nice cold, foamy one.:beer:... or 6.

19. Runescarred Gems: 10/31

Hehehehe, fair enough, sir Taluntain - the bear is pretty cute, too, I mean, for a beast that can tear a man to shreds. :D

Also, enjoying some Fresco wine, so: cheers for ye all! :)

20. Silvery

Media:
    Aww, now I'm gonna have to go get a drink. Dammit, I was doing so well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.