1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Silver Dragon

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Tommyboy, Oct 26, 2000.

1. Tommyboy Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Well, after i gave her the eggs she teleported me to, what im guessing is, the Cua-Toan dungeon. She gave me some stupid crossbow for my efforts. What a rip-off. So, anyway, i did not appreciate this, and i reloaded my saved game.

I dispatched of this dragon rather than giving eggs to her. I just had a few questions. Why is the hoard so damn crappy?? Or, am i just being naive and the items are very powerful? What do i do with the blood and the note? If it is a HUGE spoiler, please don't tell me, but if its not that big of deal....SPOIL ME! Thanks in advance.

ps. I could've sworn that someone told me that i complete both the equalizer sword and the vorpal blade by the time im out of the underdark. Is this false? I got all the pieces for Equalizer, but i am missing the hilt to the vorpal blade. Did i accidently miss it somewhere?

2. Ciller Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

The silver dragons blood is part of a quest for human skin armor that you got when doing the skinner quest in the bridge district. The puzzle involved in getting the mans correct name is rather boring... but not to difficult. He is in Umar Hills, in town, where the other three merchants are infront of the inn. Although.. wearing human skin is kinda creepy.

Ciller

3. Yea, wearing human skin IS kind of creepy, but right now it's the only thing holding my insides in...

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Heh! Balduran you crack me up!

I think you've got some muscle under there to help hold you're insides in though!

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited October 27, 2000).]

5. Draco Vlasavius Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

That's a good one! But in my last game of BG2 I had Viconia don the armor after I had the Umar Hills contact make it for me. It took a few days but it is VERY powerful with %20 magical resistance as well. Since Viconia already had 65% natural magic resistance and a %5 amulet of magic resistance the armor made her near immune. It's also +5 (AC of 3) as well as gives +4 to saving throws.

Also like the post above I played along with Adalon and didn't like her cheap rewards for helping her. On top of that she teleported me into an ambush after helping her. So I reloaded my save game and killed her (she also was the MOST arrogant of all the Dragons that I found in the game), this allowed me to finish the Tanner quest as well.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.