1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. CelticDream

CelticDream I play well with others... others, not you Veteran

Media:
  2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Sparky, you're a guy in his 50's on a gaming website. How lame is that?

\me plants tongue firmly in cheek

:p

3. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Unless you ask nicely

4. Sparky The Barbarian Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

:D I also have a life, a job, and a wife. She's on the other computer on the Blake's 7 forum.

5. CelticDream

Media:
    Methinks Splunge is just jealous because here's someone who can't say he's younger than him. :D

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Was that an offer, Sil? If so, what are the terms :p :lol:

7. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You buy your own plane ticket and OK it with my husband :p

8. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yep, just when I finally got rid of Nakia, Sparky comes along. :grr:

:p

(No disrespect to Nakia intended. :) )

9. Silvery

Media:
    I miss Nakia :(

10. scarletrhodelia Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Media:
    This must be the week for us old people to register (I lied about my age in my profile :rolleyes:). I think I might have bragging rights over both of yunz.

I remember you, Sparky, from somewhere I used to lurk. Your avatar looked like Rufus Sewell Igor-ified.

Well, anyway, I'm looking to get back into BG gaming after a long hiatus, and delighted to find so many forums still active. Now I'm into anime and manga (the oldest person in that community, too) and mostly hang out at MangaFox with the same username.

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    We all do :(

I keep checking back here with the hopes that she'll reappear.

She even made an appearance in the chatroom a few weeks ago... at 3am, when I was soundly asleep :(

12. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

SP just isn't the same without grandma rogue around.

13. Silvery

Media:
    I'm back! Went out and bought a new laptop thins morning. I was just missing you guys too much :D
    I must say, I'm quite liking Windows 7 (It came with the new lappy)

14. CelticDream

Media:
    Welcome back!! Missed you!! :)

And Windows 7 is pure awesomeness - got it as a free upgrade for my desktop because, without knowing it, I had purchased a brand that had partnered with Microsoft to give out free Win 7 upgrades if you bought a computer within a certain time frame. After that, I just had to score a Win 7 upgrade for my laptop too.

15. Silvery

Media:
    Aww, fanx hun, missed you tooooooooooo

16. marhaba9 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

HELLO (big) :D

Name's Ammar, used to just read on here about a year ago now I'm sort of back reading again! I hope this place is full of funny people.

Uhh and hello again

17. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Yes, and we like being funny! :)

Hello to you too and welcome!

18. CelticDream

Media:
    Funny? We're funny?

And here I thought it was just the smell... :D

Talking about smells... I finally learned why I needed to keep my dog away from the homemade chili... :eek:

Sorry... brain got side-tracked!

Hello to you too Ammar! Hope you enjoy it here. We're a bunch of very unique individuals with very strange trains of thought and equally strange senses of humor :) I think you'll enjoy it!

19. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    You're lucky. I have a Rottweiler and that breed is known for being perpetually "on chili". Not only can you smell it, you can hear it as well... :o

20. Silvery

Media:
    Greetings from the resident drunk Ammer :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.