1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jaheira didnt get ***

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by ziggzz, Jan 15, 2007.

1. ziggzz Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

spoilers alert..

well im killing bodhi, getting the lanthorn (or whatever it is) but jaheira doesnt get bitten, althrough im romancing her. the last thing she said to me was something regarding her doubts that we are in the right and the harpers are in the wrong (this is after a harper guy came to visit jaheira with the intention of killing her, only to forfeit is mission after jaheira decalres shes no longer a harper).
    is she not supposed to get bitten? or do i have to wait for the romance to be over in order for her to get bitten?
    any help will be greatly appreciated

2. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I think you may have to take the romance further. I am not sure of the exact talk where the romance will be complete and she will be infected but it should be fairly obvious once it does come.

3. ziggzz Gems: 1/31

the question is will the romance continue despite the fact she didnt get bitten?

4. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    When I played I was romancing Jahiera too and she didn't get bitten. The romance concluded in the normal way as far as I remember. In short, I believe that it will continue.

5. ziggzz Gems: 1/31

thanks alot guys for your help

6. spellbender Gems: 1/31

The attack by Bohdi comes just as you enter the Graveyard District for the final assault on Bohdi's lair, if it isn't night when you get there, Bohdi won't attack, something about vampires and daylight.

It's the little things you forget.

7. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Actually, spellbender, I've found that the game moves to night automatically upon entering the Graveyard District to fight in Chapter 6. Doesn't matter what time it was when you left to go there.

8. Sandmann Gems: 1/31

Yes, the day will turn into night in order for Bodhi to appear in the open air. I've waited the Sun to rise just before entering the Grave District, to prevent her from causing any harm, but it is useless.

9. starwalker Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well the way that Bodhi is flagged. Even in the un-modded game. she's not affected by the sunlight anyway. In chapter three I have tried in the past to lure her out into the sunlight to end fighting her because she's an overpowered pain in the butt.

Even luring her outside in the daytime the fight just continues on and she is as nasty as ever so it wouldn't really matter.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.