1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #110

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
  2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

If you want to keep the ring, as soon as the new game loads and it goes black, hit the spacebar and drop all of your items. The items are only destroyed when you hear the "ughhh" from your character. Of course, that is a cheat and you would start way overpowered if you kept all your items, but the option is there :p

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Day off... look at that massive fog, it's incredible. I was just minding my own buisness, and then BOOM! I can't see a damn thing!

ION, those blueberry cheesecake cookies are AWESOME!

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Still sick and accordingly disgruntled.

So I decided to put my ill mood to good use and quit my order with that retailer who promised me delivery of my elusive SSD since November. Yesterday I had asked for the whereabouts of my delivery and got jet another copy-paste job of a reply asking me for some more patience.

So I wrote a very clear and unambiguous e-mail in response, stating that my patience is exhausted, that I will cheerfully buy from a more expensive competitor who actually does deliver and that I want my money back asap, or else.

5. Saber

Starting to write the first of three short films' first drafts.

First up - crime/action flick about two thieves
    Second - horror film about someone being buried alive
    Third - horror film using the art in my house (not sure about the plot yet).

6. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Are we still talking about the buried alive one? Get it? Burial plot... hahaha I'm so funny... :p

ChickenIsGood likes this.
  7. Saber

:facepalm: No -.-

I meant about the one involving my dad's art. Although I may use that joke in some film sometime :p

8. Triactus

Media:
    Oh no, not the facepalm! That's like the kiss of death! :mommy:

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hah! That's what you get for being a do-goody-two-shoes!

10. Triactus

Media:
    I know... But I can't help myself, I love you all! :cry:

And I'm really drunk right now... :banana:

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

1700 words left to write, 5 hours in which to do so. Go, Daie, go!

12. The Shaman Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Thanks, here we actually have ours on the 25th. It's a bit weird - we accept the Gregorian calendar for some holidays and not others.

13. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Drunk and have work in four hours... I work 15 hours.

Bad day coming up.

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Still sick. I'm in the coughing phase now.

Got an affirmative response from my retailer. They will cancel my order. Good, as long as they return my money ...

The answer contained an obscure reference that 'in rare cases it is possible that the cancelled order will be dispatched anyway', just as if sending it has been imminent. If I'll get delivery anyway, I got what I want, so no harm done.

Better still, once I got my money back and they send me the drive anyway because of some internal screw up, despite my cancellation, any delivery will be an unordered item which I will neither have to pay for nor to send back. I will have to store it though, and if they want it they can come get it.

15. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Assignment done, world ended. Time to go and play Dead Space.

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Roll over. Shake a paw. Good boy!

:p

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    :facepalm: doesn't work here....yet. But this one always does: :D

[​IMG]

---------- Added 0 hours, 6 minutes and 40 seconds later... ----------

ARE YOU F***IN KIDDING ME?!?!? :flaming: :bang: :flaming:

Those idiots who delayed my shipment screwed up *big* time! :nolike:
    They finally shipped my order, but when I checked UPS to see where it was, UPS has listed the shipping address as *MY* address, not my parent's house like I specifically asked for...which was the reason the order was delayed in the first place! :grr:

I can't believe how F***ing stupid these A**holes are! They better be refunding *something*....the $129.46 I had to pay for shipping would be a good start. I mean, how the bloody F***ing hell do you screw up twice in a row?!?! -_-

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Gah, I hate this bloody snow... it just keeps on piling up! I finally get to the end of the yard and the first half is already snowed in again! :doh:

19. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Harp is a peeled off piano.

Shaman - hmm... true - I thought you guys had switched to Gregorian but assumed I was mistaken. I still have a sort-of New Year to celebrate too...

20. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I am so not built to deal with the cold that Florida has been experiencing. I mean, iguanas are falling out of trees! (it's okay though, they're not native animals.)
    Heck, there's still a possibility of snow flurries being predicted! It is NOT supposed to snow in Florida! ARGH!!
    Can we tell I'm not a happy camper right now? I just want to hibernate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.