1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Where do you want to be right now?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Deathmage, May 16, 2009.

1. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    If you could be anywhere in the world. Me, I'd choose Florence, or Venice, or Rome - or hell, just anywhere in Europe, or just somewhere I don't know.

To tell the truth, mostly I just made this topic because I'm sick of seeing the private area thread all the time! Good Gods, people! Stop discussing it! It's WEIRD! :p

martaug likes this.
  2. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    In the arms of Monica Bellucci....

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Right this very second I just want to be home...but that won't happen till tomorrow :(

I would also take the chance to be somewhere where I can experience true silence...so space?...though I'd need to be able to breath nothing :p since I'm a music student I love anything to do with sound, and especially the absense of it.

I'm not one for going abroad but I'd happily go back to Lake Garda in Italy...that place is truely beautiful :)

4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Somewhere that wasn't so damn boring!

5. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    DM: On a certain Plane... - :p

In RL terms: Either on the other side of my June exams, or here, but with a work attitude that actually helps. No such luck, though. :heh:

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I would like to be on a beach, on a hot day in July...not too crowded, but has plenty of eye candy...not too windy, but a slight breeze would be acceptable...the water being a welcoming 75-80 degrees...and not a seagull or pigeon to be seen or heard! :D

Other than that, I would like to be somewhere in Western/Southern Germany...with a big camera and a fast car! :love:

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

In New Zealand.

8. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Doing the wild thing with a beautiful woman in a really high class hotel room. The location of the hotel room is irrelevant to me.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I second the hotel part... though I'd rather have an abundant stash of intoxicants so I can get wasted until all earthly sense has left my body and be plunged into a psychadelic journey.

And as for where... nowhere else than the place that should be my hometown -- Blackpool, England!

10. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Right now? At home asleep. I am short on sleep, and therefore short on temper...

11. nunsbane

nunsbane

Here, now. Either I am more contented than I deserve or am utterly short on imagination...

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Solihull, lying in bed, in the arms of the man I love.

Coming back to halls has not sat well with me :( plus I'm ill which hasn't helped and a hug would be nice.

13. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    In bed!!! Rob's cleaning out the study/library and it's driving me mad. It's right under our bedroom as well so if I try to go to bed, all I'll hear is him clattering about!

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    At E3 :borg:

15. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    At a dojo or in a Shaolin monastery.

16. Oryndruu Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Mediatating underneath a waterfall in the middle of a thunderstorm and on the edge of a lake.

17. Ironhawk Skylord

Ironhawk Skylord If a tree kills alone in the forest, does it make

At ground zero in a nuclear blast while singing "Always look at the bright side of life"

18. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Either on the beach in the carribeans drinking a beer while watching the waves come and go, or in a party with a lot of friends having a blast... :)

19. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Inside an iron maiden.

Yes, Margaret Thatcher will do. And yes, "inside" in that sense will do.

Beats starting another semester.

20. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well...considering it's about 1am, and my shift is only half-way over, I'd like nothing more than to be in bed with my beautiful wife. :love: :sleep: :love:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.