1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Jaheira Romance Stuck

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by Kirethorn, May 21, 2009.

1. Kirethorn Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

For those of you with the Romance Guide, I was up to the point where you wait 6 days for Dermin to appear to tell Jaheira that her execution has been ordered.

I then foolishly went onto Brynnlaw and prevented that from happening. I've now escaped the Underdark, gathered all my allies, and am waiting for Dermin to appear, I'm outside and the problem is nothing is happening.

JaheiraActiveRomance is 1. Since going to Brynnlaw I've been stuck with her constantly asking how I felt during my last battle.

What Can I do to alleviate this problem? Should I download Shadowkeeper? Would it even be able to help?

2. pplr Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Sorry, I haven't done that and don't know what fix there would be for it. I suspect there is a Global somewhere that you could change the number for to get the story to continue but I don't know what it is.

3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    This is a long shot and I'm not sure if it will help, but you could try to simply trigger the next lovetalk with her via console by changing the lovetalk count and "rewinding" time forward (or rewind it a few lovetalks back, and replay through them)? Not sure if it will work, but if nothing else does it might be worth a shot.

Perhaps you could spawn Dermin?

(I'm not a console expert, so if I'm talking nonsense, someone please correct me. Thanks. :) )

4. Kirethorn Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Loreseeker: I've been thinking about already. CLUA spawning and area shifts don't work for me. For some reason it can't find the files, though I can still enable cheat keys and reveal map (which don't involve finding new files). There's a global for romance 'experience?' with Jaheira, I could reduce the number and play forward, but I don't know what numbers to set it to.

If anyone has a romance active with jaheira (preferably as close before the time mentioned in my first post), and the ability to check their global variables, could they please post their values?

DERMINAPPEAR = ?
    DERMINSPAWN = ?
    JAHEIRARETURNS = 0/1/2/3?
    JAHEIRANOTAHARPER = 0/1?
    JAHEIRAHARPERPLOT = ?
    JAHEIRAROMANCE(the experience one with lots of numbers, I can't remember what it is called) = ?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.