1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

The Big Hello (Again) Thread

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Nov 1, 2005.

1. dingle Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi all,
    I'll introduce myself...
    I've been playing d&d/Ad&d and now D&D 3.5 on and off since I was at school, along time ago... I've not tried 4.0 yet, I don't think I like the idea because I like mages too much. It doesn't seem to have all the nice utility spells which make mages usefull.
    Also played Aftermath, call of chuthulu, traveller, and others.
    I've Recently been creating a new website to generate monsters for D&D 3.5 (add character levels change stats etc), I couldn't find a decsent one so decided to make one as I had some time and wanted to learn web programming. You may have seen it in the news section a few weeks ago.
    You can check it out at http://www.dinglesgames.com if you want (it's on-line and free).
    I hope to make my million (:rolleyes:) by making a payable versiion with alot of add-ons. So any comments would be grateful. You can contact me at paul _at_ dinglesgames.com

Paul

-------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2009
  2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hi Paul! I've obfuscated your e-mail a bit; you shouldn't post it in the open like that - spambots crawl the web and pick any such listings up. I suggest turning on the "e-mail me through the boards" option in your profile - that's the safest way to allow people to mail you as your e-mail is not listed in the open.

3. old hob Gems: 1/31

Hello, again

Hi. I registered here in '04 (I think) after being a fan for a while, however, I can't stand the name I chose for myself so I took it upon myself to re-register, and get a fresh start since I hardly ever posted here anyway. Anyhow, just thought I'd drop by this thread to re-introduce myself!

4. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    So, what was your old nick name then chick?

5. likelytobeeatenbyagrue Gems: 1/31

Hello all. :hello: Obligatory wave. :wave:

My name is Robert, but you can call me likelytobeeatenbyagrue for short. :D

6. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You shouldn't walk around in the dark! :)

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Remind me to email Tal to insist on a limit of 10 characters for nicks! :p

Can I just call you beeaten (to randomly select consecutive letters in your name) instead?

8. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    or Zork....

9. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    /me passes a torch to likelytobe... eh, I'll stick to the long version - Robert. :p
    Welcome aboard :)

10. Lothandyr Gems: 1/31

Penultimate Hello

Hola

Because i am taking short break from working
    for that merchant princess Sa'Sani.
    And i wondered how much could [?] be done with
    'animal companions'.

I'll come back with ultimate hello when i have set
    up a Home sub/site for modding NwN2.

Lothandyr

ps.. BoM rule #7 made me like you.

11. liia Gems: 1/31

hello - just joined

12. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Hi :)

13. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Well hello everyone, it's been a while hasn't it? I've missed you all so much I just had to return from the ether so I'll likely pop up here and there with the odd sarcastic comment just like old times ;)

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Welcome back Uri! :)

15. shadowvamp3524 Gems: 1/31

Sup, I'n new. I'm just on here so I can create a thread about what graphics card that I should use so I can play the Temple of Elemental Evil on my brother's PC.

I'm shadowvamp3524 by the way.

16. IronM@sk Gems: 1/31

Oh Look. A Big Hello Thread!

Hey lords and ladies. Just signed up as this seems like a place I might fit in. After a long hiatus I decided to re-install my old Baldur's Gate games and play them with new characters. At that point I went looking for some custom portraits and more recently, soundpacks. This site was always among the top few search results.

I have a fair history with D&D dating back to the original tabletop game (basic and expert sets), AD&D 1st and 2nd editions (on various campaign settings) as well as some of the old SSI PC games and, of course, Baldur's Gate. My RPG experience doesn't end there of course, with my old gaming group trying out games like M.E.R.P., Shadowrun, Call of Cthulu, Twilight 2000, Robotech and Mechwarrior. In the PC arena i've also played some of the Ultima games, Elder Scrolls, Diablo and the Wizardry series.

Anyhoo, well met and I guess i'll see some of you around about the site in the future.

-IronM@sk

17. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Yay, I get to be the first who says hi! :banana:

Hi!

18. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Welcome. I assume you've brought beer? :beer: It's only polite.

19. IronM@sk Gems: 1/31

I'm an Aussie. Does a bear **** in the woods?

20. Nordoki Gems: 1/31

[​IMG] Hello, my name is Nordoki and I'm a gameaholic. Actually a Creationist would be a better description since my favorite part of playing any RPG is the character creation/development.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.