1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non intended Party Members

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by pplr, Dec 13, 2008.

1. pplr Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    The vast majority of my parties are good or neutral so I actually didn't talk much about most of the evil folks you could have join your party-besides I often go to some lengths to kill off both Mae'Var and Renal Bloodscalp when I play.

That said I'll hit a few of the adventuring parties as you suggested. Here is the one from the Underdark (just outside the drow city) with all its members:

N’ashtar-Chaotic Good human male level 14 Conjurer

Chandrilla-Chaotic Good elven female level 14 cleric

War Dog-neutral no class

Boz-Chaotic Evil level 16 Fighter, no race listed but looks like an ogre and has 19 strength

Pitch-neutral no class, looks like an imp

Simbja-No Alignment or Class, looks like a goblin

Damien-Neutral Evil human male level 14 thief

Thanks Lynx. About simulacrum.... there is a trick you can use to make a copy of any party member who isn't of the wizard slayer kit provided you have a scroll of the spell (I'm referring to opening the member's inventory, having him or her drink a potion in it, and then switching the inventory slot the potion and the scroll are each in before you leave the inventory view). However, you may want to remove all of the party member's items (both wearing and in inventory) as they reappear with the simulacrum in the exact same locations but are non-movable. Though this may be worth it if the character in question is holding Carsomyr in a weapon slot at the time. I don't know if plot items or components that can be used to make improved weapons by the smith you meet at the docks (or your imp butler in ToB) will be removed if you do something that would normally cause them to be. Scrolls in quick slots can be used up so they aren't that much of a problem (once they are the quickslot can be used as normal).

Also the reason the simulacrum has a lower level is because it has been level drained-so a restoration spell can change this.

Anyone which a character class that I recruited seemed to gain experience/level up as normal. A problem that may arise is if you recruited a high level (12-16 or so) character with no experience. In which case you can just cheat (CLAUConsole:SetCurrentXP) to give him or her the right amount of experience for that level.

Lizard Man-a group of them sometimes appears in the underdark when your party tries to rest and some are in the planar sphere. They are Chaotic Neutral low level fighters. They also walk slowly.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
  2. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Where is Pai'Na? I've probably come across him/her and forgotten where.

Here is the group in the sewers below the temple district.

Gallchobhair-Chaotic Evil Elf male fighter, lvl 11

Draug Fea-Neutral Evil Dwarf male fighter, lvl 12

Zorl-Lawful Evil human male cleric, lvl 12

Gaius-Lawful Evil Elven male Conjurer, lvl 14

Rengaard-Neutral Human multiclass (not dual) fighter/cleric, lvl 12/11

Tarnor the Hatchetman-Neutral Evil male dwarf fighter, lvl 13

And here are the people beyond them (controlled by and fighting directly alongside the mind flayers hidden beyond the secret door the first group guards).

Archer (both)-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 12

Mage-Neutral human male mage, lvl 12 w 22 strength 9 intelligence

Fighter (both)-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 12

Assassin-Chaotic Neutral male human thief, lvl 15

Cleric-Lawful Evil human male cleric, lvl 13

3. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Here is the whole group that tries to con and then attacks you while you are in Firkraag's lair, plus a few more.

Samia-Chaotic Neutral human female fighter (is who you first talk to), lvl 13

Legdoril-Chaotic Good male dwarf cleric, lvl 12

Ferric Ironblade-Lawful Evil male human fighter/thief (multi not dual class), lvl 13/10

Kaol-Neutral male human mage, lvl 12

Chak-Chaotic Evil no listed race or class, looks like an orog str 20

Akae-Neutral Evil male elven kensai, lvl 12

A couple of previously unmentioned people from Spellhold:

Lonk the Sane, Lawful Evil male dwarf conjurer, lvl 18

Saemon Havarian-Neutral human multiclass (not dual) fighter/mage, lvl 16/16 Has an unkillable/dimension dooring belt as Imeon did in Irenicus’s dungeon

Clones Irenicus makes from your party appear to be Lawful Neutral human fighters. Including if you have Bodhi in party (makes her human with a claw weapon-no level drain).

Now that last one has a bit of a story attacked to it. As I was able to grab an unkillable version of Irenicus and add him to the party I wondered if there was a way to do the same with Bodhi. While I was at it I was also in Spellhold's dungeon with a 6 member party when I met Imoen. I used the MoveToArea cheat (yes this is probably one of the times I've cheated the most to add someone to the party). I went to Bodhi's dungeon and it looked like it does when you work for her. While there I was able to get a couple of party members to leave the party and go to places I would be able to pick them up again later (such as telling Valygar to go back to his cabin in Umar Hills, options like this don't work in Spellhold so only Imoen can go to the Copper Cornet from there).

While I was there I noted that Bodhi (or one version of her) was still standing around so I decided to add her to the party (why not?). When I used MoveToArea (make sure all of your party members are selected when you use this cheat and beware of unfortunate party member placements wherever you appear) to return to Spellhold's dungeon it was pretty much as I left it. I kept going and the story continued as normal (fought a version of Bodhi and turned into the slayer while a different version of her was already in my party). From there the storyline continued as normal except for one problem. When I didn't ask for Drizzt's help in attacking Bodhi's lair and dinkered around for a few days selling stuff and making new magic weapons with the various items you pick up I found the graveyard district and Bodhi's lair to be like when you work for her (not when you attack her to gain-and give Elhan-access to the elven city). I went back to a save I had prior to meeting the elves at the underdark entrance and did that over again. This time I asked Drizzt for help and didn't wait to assault Bodhi's lair. It went as normal and from there I fought Irenicus and went into ToB with a version of Bodhi in my party.

There is more than one version of Bodhi and the one I have in party right now drains 2 levels per hit and is unkillable via hit point damage (mind flayers can kill her via intelligence drain, afterwhich she looses her ability to level drain when you raise her).

Versions of Bodhi (generally chaotic evil):

Bodhi (from underground lair in graveyard district when you work for her)-
    Str 24 Dex 24 Con 20 Int 15 Wis 15 Cha 14

Bodhi (from spellhold)-also unkillable via hitpoint damage but adding her to the party there messes up the story continuing or she turns into a bat and disappears (leaving you with a filled party member slot and yet no member to show for it).
    Str 20 Dex 20 Con 9 Int 20 Wis 9 Cha 19

Bodhi (in lair again and this time defeatable to gain access to elven city)
    Str 22 Dex 24 Con 20 Int 15 Wis 15 Cha 14

As I said, Bodhi's clone was a regular human fighter with 9 for each stat. You may want to consider this version of her in your party because she can level up as any other fighter and get better (the other versions of Bodhi have no classes, no use for experience, and don't improve/get more skills over time-this gets notable in ToB) and because she moves almost as fast as someone with boots of haste. Her low strength requires something to help but there are a few girdles of giant strength throughout the game.

And yes her clone can be killed-this may appeal to those who still want to have a sense of fairness while playing the game. For those who don't.... in some ways an unkillable Bodhi is better to have than an unkillable Irenicus because she is better at hand to hand and that is where you want a party shield to be-in the front of a battle (where spellcasting can be hard to do).

Here are the attributes of the elves and drow at the underdark exit area:

Elven Warrior-Chaotic Good Female/Male Elf fighter, lvl 9

Elven Mage-Chaotic Good male elf mage, lvl 10

Elven War Sage-Lawful Neutral male elf mage, lvl 16 w 19 Int & Wis

Elhan-Lawful Neutral male elf fighter, lvl 20 has elven chain +1 and 2 scimitars that are +1, cause bards to save vs death or die, and automatically vocalize

General Sovalidaas-Lawful Neutral elf male fighter, lvl 16

You can find a group of elves and drow fighting, elves are of listed types while drow are lvl 9 lawful neutral fighters or lvl 10 neutral evil mages.

Also here is someone I hadn't mentioned before.:

Crazy Celvan-male gnome fighter w no alignment on the roof of Mae’Var’s guild

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  4. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Here is a new batch-mainly Harpers who have some interesting people. Also, when I went back to Bodhi's dungeon it was after my party had worked for her-I'm not sure if it will be the same if you worked for the Shadow Thieves in chapter 3.

Many are Harper's related. There are also a few people from the docks area and the Turmish people from the from the bard stronghold subplots.

Mad Cleric-Neutral Evil human male fighter/cleric (multi rather than dual class) who approaches you and attacks if you don’t agree to follow cyric, looks like a mage but isn’t one

Ruffian (both)-in docks area (one is on the right side of the area by the upper edge of where you can walk and the other is on the stairs close to the Sea’s Bounty), is a male chaotic neutral fighter lvl 5

Ruffian-appears at night in docks area (is close to the bottom of the area by one of the stands, is a male neutral fighter lvl 5-looks like a dwarf but is registered as a half-orc w str 19 and con 18

Xzar-Chaotic Evil human male necromancer, lvl 13

Fovem-Neutral Evil human male lvl 6 thief a little below where the harpers base is by southernmost area of the docks, he tries to sell relatively regular weapons and cannot be stolen from.

Prebek’s House (in docks area):

Goblin (2 of the 3)-Lawful Evil male thief, lvl 1

Sanasha-Chaotic Neutral female human mage, lvl 8

Prebek-Lawful Evil male human mage, lvl 8

Note: You can have them join your party, then you can kill them as party members in order to complete the Harper test before you raise them and keep them in your party (the Harpers only consider the task done when all of them are dead). I passed the Harper test this way while Sanasha was in my party.

Bard stronghold:

Turmish shaman that offers to protect playhouse for a price:

Shvanana-Lawful Evil dwarf female cleric, lv 12

Tumish attack on playhouse:

Turmish Sorceress-Lawful Evil elf conjurer, lvl 14

Turmish Thief-Lawful Neutral human male thief, lvl 14

Turmish Thug (both)-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 7

Turmish Leader-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 14

Harpers:

Rylock-Chaotic Good male human lvl 15 bard, is standing guard outside of harper base

When first let into harper base (for Xzar’s subquest):

Meronia-Lawful Neutral female elven Blade, lvl 15

Berinvar-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter (can dual to thief), lvl 12

Pace-Chaotic Good male human Swashbuckler, lvl 8

One that is turned into a bird and kills Xzar

Lucette-Chaotic Good female human fighter/thief (multi rather than dual-class), lvl 12/14 skills of over 100% for open locks, find traps, pick pockets, & move silently and grand mastery in “large sword”

Meronia (when she asks Jaheira to come with her)-Chaotic Neutral elf male (mistake by the game’s makers?) bard, lvl 15

When Jaheira returns and you go to meet Galvarey at the harper base:

Galvarey-Lawful Evil human male fighter

Iko-Neutral Evil halfing male swashbuckler, lvl 10

Nadinal-Neutral human male conjurer, lvl 10

Kail-Lawful Neutral female human Kensai (can dual class to thief), lvl 10

Bessen-Chaotic Neutral male half-elf invoker, lvl 10

Group with Reviane:

Reviane-Neutral Good elven female lvl 15 fighter with halberd

Harper-Neutral Evil Human male fighter/cleric wearing plate armor (multi rather than dual class), lvl 12/8

Harper-Chaotic Neutral male elf conjurer with staff and looks like mage, lvl 12

Harper-Neutral male dwarven lvl 12 fighter w str 18/60, carries large shield and hammer as he wears full plate

Harper-Chaotic Evil male human lvl 12 necromancer, looks like female elven archer carrying a bow.... mistake by game’s makers?

Harper who comes when Jaheira renounces her membership and again to ask her to come to the harper base.

Dermin Courtierdale-Chaotic Neutral human male bard, lvl 14

Terminsel (giving you Jaheira’s note and subtly encouraging you to rescue her)-Chaotic Good multiclass cleric/mage, lvl 29/18

When returning to rescue Jaheira:

When your party enters:

Mercenary (both with 2 handed swords)-Chaotic Neutral male human fighters (can dual class to thief), lvl 12

Mercenary (with a bow)-Chaotic Evil male elf fighter, lvl 12

When your party leaves:

Mercenary-Chaotic Evil half-orc male thief, lvl 12

Mercenary-Chaotic Evil elf male mage, lvl 12

Mercenary (both with 2 handed swords)-Chaotic Neutral male human fighters (can dual class to thief), lvl 12

Mercenary-Chaotic Evil female human cleric (can dual class to thief), lvl 12

When Dermin attacks (with Reviane’s group?):

Dermin Courtierdale-Chaotic Neutral human male bard, lvl 14

Lennah-Chaotic Evil male human lvl 12 necromancer, looks like female elven archer carrying a bow.... mistake by game’s makers again/still?

Chrost-Neutral Evil Human male fighter/cleric wearing plate armor (multi rather than dual class), lvl 12/8

Thenry-Neutral male dwarven lvl 12 fighter w str 18/60, carries large shield and hammer as he wears full plate

Jeremon-Chaotic Neutral male elf conjurer with staff and looks like mage, lvl 12

Terminsel (again)-Chaotic Good multiclass cleric/mage, lvl 29/18 (also comes with variety of spells in spellbook already)

Adding someone (perhaps if not one of the leading characters) to your party does not seem to harm the Harper subplot. When I finished it I had already added one of the Harpers to my party from when you first enter their base on Xzar’s subquest and added the Kensai from Galvarey’s party as well. I had no problems with the plot continuing while I had both in my party.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
    Balle likes this.
  5. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Here are people (with classes) I came across with in relation to De'Arnise Keep (clearing it and making it a stronghold), hanging around the Copper Cornet, the dueling Trademeet families subquest, and a couple of laborers in the Government District (why not?).

Fighter Stronghold related:

When Clearing Keep:

Glaicas-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 15 w. str 18/10 & dex 17 (can dual class to thief)

Captain Arat-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 10 (can dual-class to thief)

After Keep is Stronghold:

Captain Cernick-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 10 (can dual-class to thief)

Lastin (guard who stole)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 6

Bolumir (cleric of Tempus)-Neutral human male cleric, lvl 10

Jessup (wants to marry Chanelle)-Lawful Neutral male elf ranger, lvl 8

De’Arnise Guard (many)-Lawful Neutral human female fighter, lvl 1 or 3

Roenall attack:

Roenall Soldier-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 6

Roenall Soldier (both)-Lawful Neutral human female fighter, lvl 6

Roenall Guard (both)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 12

Roenall Guard (both)-Neutral human mage, lvl 14

Lord Roenall-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 16

In Copper Cornet:

Bouncer (2)-Neutral Evil human male fighter, lvl 2

Copper Conronet Guard (multiple)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 2

Copper Conronet Guard (multiple)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 5

Copper Conronet Guard (2)-Neutral human male fighter/mage (multi-class), lvl 4/4

Lehtinan-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 4 w str 18/48

Beastmaster-Neutral human male fighter, lvl 8

Gladiator (freed multiple)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 8

Hendak (freed)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 6 w str 18/48

Gladiator (freed dwarf)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 8

Surly-Neutral HALF-ORC male, lvl 2 fighter w. 18/10 str

Ruffian group not far from Surly (who runs the arena Mazzy and you can choose to fight in):

Ruffian (2)-Neutral Evil human male fighter, lvl 9 w 19 str & 18 dex (can dual to thief)

Amalas (with them)-Chaotic Neutral human male fighter, lvl 7 w str 18/52 dex 18 con 19 (can dual to thief)

Trademeet Families subquest:

Lurraxol Guard (multiple)-Lawful Neutral Human female (mistake?.... look male) fighter, lvl 2

Lady Lilith Lurraxol-Lawful Evil female human conjurer, lvl 14

Alibakkar Guard (multiple)-Lawful Neutral Human male fighter, lvl 2

Lord Skarmaen Alibakkar-Neutral Human multi-class fighter/mage, lvl 8/12 and wears elven chain

Alibakkar Guard (in bar)-Lawful Neutral Human male fighter, lvl 3

Lurraxol Guard (in bar)-Lawful Neutral Human male fighter, lvl 3

Laborers (both-1 man, 1 woman) on path by lower/southern exit from area are lawful neutral lvl 1 fighters

6. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Here are a few more. Sorry if additional things don't come as fast these days, but I have other things to do as well as having to think over what I have missed in order to add new possible party additions. This post has Shadow Thieves including if you decide to run the thief guild but not (yet) if you attack them for Bodhi. Ranger subquests and a few others are also here. The extras are few additional people from the Umar Hills, Invisible Stalkers (which a wizard can summon), and a few more folks at the docks (including Habib who attacked me there one night and later-inside my guild-the bandits that rob you as part of Jaheira's romance).

In shadow thief main guild (prior to joining Bodhi):

Level with bloodscalp:

Shadow Thief (woman in room by herself)-Chaotic Neutral human female thief lvl 3

Shadow Thief (man right by door, just inside it)-Chaotic Neutral human male Fighter lvl 1

Shadow Thief (man further down from door in black)-Chaotic Neutral human male thief lvl 3

Shadow Thief (to far lower left of Bloodscalp)-Lawful Evil human male thief lvl 13

Shadow Thief (to upper left of Bloodscalp)-Chaotic Neutral human male Fighter lvl 1

Shadow Thief (to upper right of Bloodscalp)-Lawful Evil human male Fighter lvl 11

Shadow Thief (to lower right of Bloodscalp)-Chaotic Neutral human male Fighter lvl 1

Renal Bloodscalp-Lawful Evil human male thief lvl 16 w. boots of speed, +3 short sword, +1 light crossbow, +1 clock of protection, & Shadow Armor (+3 studded leather)

Floor/Level with fixer:

Shadow Thief (man right by steps, in backroom)-Chaotic Neutral human male Fighter lvl 1

Shadow Thief (in backroom)-Chaotic Neutral human male Thief lvl 3 (can dual to fighter)

Shadow Thief (man by door to backroom)-Chaotic Neutral human male Fighter lvl 1

Shadow Thief (man not far from door)-Chaotic Neutral human male Fighter lvl 1

Black Market Thief (fixer lady)-Chaotic Neutral female elf Thief lvl 3

Shadow Thief (man with bow in sideroom by door to deeper levels in main guild)-Chaotic Neutral human male Fighter lvl 1

Mae’Var’s guild when it is hostile.

1st & 2nd floor:

Shadow Thief (both)-Chaotic Neutral male human thief, lvl 9 (can dual class) w. 20 str

Shadow Thief (multiple)-Neutral human male thief, lvl 6

Zyntris-Neutral Evil male elf thief, lvl 10

Gorch (fat fixer)-no alignment male human fighter, lvl 1

Mae’Var & co.:

Assassin (4)-Chaotic Neutral male human multi-class fighter/thief, lvl 9 w 18/80 str 18 dex

Priest of Cyric-Neutral Evil human male cleric, lvl 8

Mae’Var-Neutral Evil human male multi-class conjurer/thief, lvl 13/15

Your guild:

Brannel (doorman)-Neutral Evil male human thief, lvl 8

Lathan-Neutral Evil male human thief, lvl 8

Jariel-Neutral Evil male human thief, lvl 8

Rattell-Neutral Evil male human thief, lvl 8

Varia (extorts)-Neutral Evil female halfling thief, lvl 8

Hanz (steals from homes)-Neutral Evil male halfling thief, lvl 8

Kretor (pickpockets’ head)-Neutral Evil female(?.... looks male) human thief, lvl 8

Goshan (assassin)-Lawful Evil male human thief, lvl 8

Morsa (smuggler)-Neutral Evil female halfling thief, lvl 8

Joster (Shadow Thief Quartermaster that takes money from you)-Neutral Evil male half-elf thief, lvl 8

Ama (Mae’Var’s former lover) & her Night Knife allies:

Ama-Neutral Evil female human thief, lvl 8

Mugger (multiple)-Chaotic Evil human male multi-class fighter/thief, lvl 6/6

Sir Greshal-Neutral human male cleric, lvl 8

Group of bandits that attacks you in your sleep when you romance Jaheira (you may have to kill any you add to your party during this battle in order to have romance continue):

Ertof Dand-Lawful Good (This is definately wrong) male human fighter, lvl 10

Tamile-Chaotic Neutral male human thief, lvl 8

Wurn-Lawful Good (definately wrong alignment again) human male cleric, lvl 9

Jarden-Lawful Good (definately wrong alignment again) male human fighter, lvl 9

Turg-Lawful Good (definately wrong alignment again) male human fighter, lvl 9

Ranger Subquests:
    Nobleman looking for Mithril:

Tombelthen Soldiers (multiple)-Lawful Neutral human male fighters, lvl 8

Tamorlin-Neutral human female mage, lvl 8 (can dual-class to thief)

Lord Igen Tombelthen-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 14 (can dual-class to thief)

Fake Umar witch:

Umar-Chaotic Evil female human conjurer, lvl 14

Kids that want swords and drink:

Dirbert-Neutral human male fighter, lvl 1

Neler-Neutral human male fighter, lvl 1

Valsben-Neutral halfling male fighter, lvl 1

Umar Merchants (normal/non-rune ones that have classes):

Elence Fielding (already mentioned)-Neutral Good elf female mage, lvl 1

Min Minling-Chaotic Neutral gnome male fighter, lvl 3

Random attacks/encounters:

Habib (often says something and throws a weapon at a party member when he appears)-Neutral male human thief, lvl 4

Summoned Creatures:

Invisible Stalker-Chaotic Evil human (?) lvl 8 mage, cannot equip weapons

More people at the Docks:

Sailor (multiple)-Neutral human male lvl 5-6 fighter, walks slow

Ikert (halfling merchant by house with Cowled Wizard Edwin dislikes)-Neutral Good male halfling thief, lvl 2

I think that of the recent additions some of the more interesting people are with the Harpers. But whom do you prefer? I'm glad that some people have found this list(s) interesting/informative I'm just curious who you like adding to your the party and why. As usual I'll also take additional suggestions.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  7. Proteus_za

Proteus_za

pplr, have you installed either fixpack or baldurdash? I think both of those mods have a large amount of fixes for wrong alignment (and probably wrong stats and classes too).

8. cmorgan Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

SCS/SCSII, Unfinished Business (both Tutu/BGT and BG2 UBs) too, I think. You would want to check the ReadMes, but I definitely remember looking through comparison code on these and seeing alignment repairs (so that, for example, a person who actually uses Detect Evil/Detect Good gets reasonable results).

9. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    That is a good thing about making detect evil work better (and the alignments more proper).

Actually I generally use a game without any mods-so this is pretty vanilla except for the ability to cheat (such as adding folks to my party, which may be a cheat but doesn't have to be one that goes over the top). Do most of the mods made work with Mac versions? The game is ported over so they may, but this is a worthwhile question.

Sorry, about taking so long between posts on this thread. If I get caught up in another one I sometimes find that I've spent all the time I alloted for myself for the day & this site there. Also there are some other things I should be getting done these days so I may not end speeding up the frequency at which I end up posting. Through from now on, I'll just answer someone's question/comment quickly rather than wait till I add a few more characters to those I've already mentioned (this way I'll get back to replies sooner, my apologies).

I mentioned I'd go through the last raid on the Shadow Thief main guild. So here it is. The vast majority of the people I came across are some variety of evil so I don't plan to add recruits to my party out of this area but if you are curious here is the listing of people in that part of the game with where I found them.

Gaelan’s home:

Gaelan Bayle-Neutral male human Swashbuckler, lvl 15

Arledrian (Shadow Thief Fencer in Gaelan’s home)-Neutral elf male Thief, lvl 8

Attacking Main Guild (floor where Aran Linvail is):

In main dining room right after stairs from 1st floor of visible part of guild (where fixer was):

Shadow Thief (multiple & carrying bows)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Shadow Thief (multiple & carrying warhammers/throwing daggers)-Chaotic Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Bridge & Trap Room:

Shadow Thief (multiple & carrying warhammers)-Chaotic Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Dedral-Lawful Neutral male human lvl 20 Fighter, can dual-class to thief

Priest of Mask-Lawful Evil human male cleric, lvl 12

Torture chamber:

Booter-Neutral gnome male fighter, lvl 10

Cell:

Tizzak (whom Bodhi tells you to free)-Chaotic Evil human male lvl 4 Thief, (can dual-class to mage)

Laundry room (up and to the left of dining area):

Shadow Thief (looks like a female mage)-Lawful Evil elven female multi-class Conjurer/Cleric, lvl 14/1

Shadow Thief (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Fake Town (Fascade) room:

Shadow Thief (multiple & carrying warhammers or swords)-Chaotic Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Room with Haz (and Hallway to it):

Shadow Thief (multiple & carrying warhammers)-Chaotic Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Shadow Thief (carrying a bow)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Haz-Chaotic Evil male human lvl 14 mage (can dual-class to thief)

Bridge to Aran’s room:

Shadow Fiend (2)-Chaotic Evil male fighter, lvl 5

Shadow (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male fighter, lvl 3

Aran Linvail’s room:

Shadow Thief (multiple & carrying either a warhammer or sword)-Chaotic Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Shadow Thief (looks like a female mage)-Lawful Evil elven female multi-class Conjurer/Cleric, lvl 14/1

Shadow Thief (carrying a bow)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Aran Linvail-Neutral Human multi-class Mage/Thief, lvl 14/14

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  10. cmorgan Gems: 6/31

All those mods (I think) have Mac versions (definitely SCS, SCSII, BG2 Tweaks and BG2 Fixpack - as far as I remember, all G3 mods have Mac and Windows versions, and several have Linux versions).

Based on your research, you could manually fix these with NI to be what you want, or run up a quick mod that will set these up ahead of time - if you want help, give me a shout out and I will show you how. It is suprisingly simple to copy over these creatures and set their alignmens using WeiDU. The advantage here is that you can set up what *you* want those alignments to be rather than what the community has worked out. The Fixpack part is optional, but as a complete component. You get the alignments chosen based on what the community thought was the best interpretation of developer intent. But the cool thing about modding is you could decide that Gaelyn Bale is Chaotic Good, if you want - build your own backstory, and set him up that way!

You have done some great research here - if you want to drop by the Fixpack threads, and check against the entries there, you can follow the discussion those folks had. DavidW's choices in SCS and SCSII are more individual decisions on his part, at least the ones for SCS. You would want to check with him on what (if anything) he did in SCSII to address this (sorry - I am now modding BG2, but have lived for years in Tutu/BGT land, so I don't remember all of the BG2 stuff off the top of my head :) )

11. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Thank you for the complement, the offer, and the info.

I don't know if I would give Gaelyn a Chaotic Good alignment or not. He seems friendly enough that I have charmed and pickpocketed him for his key rather than killing him. However I think he puts a friendly face on an organization with evil tendencies (chapter 3 being a pick your evil :( not good vs evil choice IMO.) Though having the ability to change someone's alignment or class is a good thing/could clear some stuff up.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  12. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Here is a decent sized addition. It has some people you can find looking through buildings in the bridge district. People from the various vampire/Shadow Thief fights as well as the first couple missions from each side (the large number of evil members of the Shadow Thieves is part of why I'd argue, in addition to their practices, the Shadow Thieves are evil). People from random attacks on your party. Some people (or otherwise) with classes from the slums and government districts.... combat poultry anyone? The young mages you teach as part of the mage stronghold quests. And some of the people with classes at or nearby the funeral for Nalia's father. I just added some of the people from Trademeet and the Twisted Rune subquests.

Some Bridge district houses/people w. classes:

Balthis Estate:

Amnish Bodyguard (multiple)-Neutral male human fighter, lvl 7 (can dual-class to thief)

These Amnish troops appear if you enter the unmarked home (just up and to right of Five Flagons Inn) in Bridge District with a boy and his mother and start stealing things or looking through drawers & so on. This also happens when you do the same in the Balthis Estate. 2 Cowled wizards (Lawful Evil elf conjurers) sometimes also appear.

Amnish Legionary (multiple)-Lawful Good human male fighter, lvl 11

Amnish Centurion-Lawful Good human male fighter, lvl 16

In smaller storage area just to right of previously mentioned door w. mother & child (this is a hostile party):

Falahar-Lawful Evil male human fighter, lvl 16

Valeria-Chaotic Evil human female fighter, lvl 16

Dracandros-Chaotic Evil human male mage, lvl 12 w. 9 int and 22 str (a few have these stats)

Pitre-Lawful Evil male human cleric, lvl 12

Five Flagons Inn 2nd floor:

Ercias-Neutral male human thief, lvl 4

More Bridge District people:

2 men fighting over Bubbles:

Carbos-Neutral male human fighter, lvl 1

Shank-Neutral male human fighter, lvl 1

In Helm temple:

Guardian Vottnar-Neutral Good male human priest of Helm (kit not regular cleric) lvl 8, can dual class to a fighter.

Guard (by rich couple just below temple in Bridge District)-Neutral human male fighter, lvl 5

Delosar’s Inn/Building directly to lower left of Tanner’s building:

Basement/Ground floor:

Amnish Guard (2)-Lawful Good human male fighter, lvl 6

1st Floor:

Mercenary of Riatvin-Neutral Good male human Cleric, lvl 15

Captain Dennis-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 16 (can dual class to thief) w. 18/91 str

Mercenary of Riatvin (2)-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 11 (can dual class to thief) w. 18/51 str

Mercenary of Riatvin-Neutral Evil human male necromancer, lvl 14 (can dual class to thief) w. 18 dex & 17 int

2nd floor:

Sailor (looks like one)-Neutral human male fighter, lvl 6 (can dual class to thief) w. 18 dex

Sailor (looks like a woman w. sword & shield)-Neutral female human fighter, lvl 6 (can dual class to thief) w. 18 dex

Can be summoned with Silver Horn found in house by fish seller.

Berserk Warrior-Chaotic Good human (no listed gender) fighter (normal), lvl 5 (summoned via silver horn of valhalla, weapons & armor are not removable)

Shadow Thief/Vampire fights (vampires in these have no classes, but may have the wrong gender if they look female):

1st fight:

Shadow Thief-Neutral Evil human female thief lvl 6, can dual-class to a fighter

Shadow Thief-Neutral Evil male gnome thief

Shadow Thief-Neutral Evil male human thief lvl 5, can dual-class to a fighter

2nd fight:

Shadow Thief-Neutral Evil male human thief lvl 5, can dual-class to a fighter

Shadow Thief-Neutral Evil male human fighter/thief multi-class lvl 10/10-low thief skill %s

3rd fight:

Sansuki-Neutral Evil male human lvl 14 fighter (can dual-class to thief)

4th fight:

Shadow Thief-Neutral Evil male human fighter/thief multi-class lvl 8/8-low thief skill %s

Bodhi & Aran Linvail missions 1 & 2 (as I hadn't added them already):

Bodhi missions 1 & 2:

Antenos (human working for Bodhi by stairs into her stronghold)-Neutral male human thief, lvl 13

Shadow Thieves defending shipment:

Shadow Thief (3-1 w. a warhammer & 2 w. poisoned throwing daggers)-Chaotic Evil male human thief, lvl 10 (can dual-class to mage) dex 18, int 17

Arkanis Gath (killable version)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter/thief multi-class, lvl 7/21 18/96 str, 18 dex

Mook-Chaotic Good female elven thief, lvl 6 she had lvl up bar highlighted when I added her to the party and exp to put her up several levels after I used it.... real level is 13

2nd Bodhi mission (option taken-to kill merchant):

Senior Armagaran Vulova-Neutral male human fighter, lvl 1

Laen Torg-Neutral male human fighter, lvl 12

Vulova Wizard-Neutral halfling mage, lvl 13 int 18

2nd Bodhi mission (option taken-to free man):

Shadow Thieves outside main gulld:

Shadow Thief (4)-Chaotic Neutral human male thief, lvl 9 w. str 20 (can dual class to fighter)

Shadow Thief (2, 1 by each outside door)-Chaotic Neutral human male fighter, lvl 5

1st floor:

Shadow Thief (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Shadow Thief (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Shadow Thief (2)-Chaotic Evil female elf mage, lvl 14

2nd floor:

Shadow Thief (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Shadow Thief-Chaotic Evil female elf mage, lvl 14

Palern Flynn (whom you rescue)-Neutral halfling female (mistake, looks male) thief, lvl 12

Shadow Thieves missions 1 & 2:

In main guild level where Aran is (added because a few people are different depending on if you work for or attack the Shadow Thieves):

Cuchul (in dining area)-Neutral Evil male human Thief lvl 10, (can dual-class to mage)

Mitsu (in dining area)-Neutral Evil halfling female Thief, lvl 10

Achon (in prisoner holding area)-Neutral Evil male elf thief, lvl 10

Booter (torturer)-Neutral male gnome fighter, lvl 10

Apprentice Torturer Douglas-Chaotic Neutral human male thief, lvl 1

Missy (in cloths room)-Neutral female elf thief, lvl 5

Shadow Thief (1 per platform you cannot walk to in trapped bridge room)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Trainee (in trapped bridge room)-Chaotic Evil male human thief, lvl 10 (can dual class to mage)-looking at the other “Trainee” made the game crash

Trainee (in facade/fake town room)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Pelanna (in facade room)-Neutral elf female fighter, lvl 10

Trainee (in spinning bridge room, dies when he reaches the far side of the room)-Neutral male human thief lvl 10, can dual class to mage-has very low hit points for his level

Shadow Thief (enjoys letting his trainee die in the spinning bridge room)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Trainee (2 in lower level of room w. bridge to Aran’s room)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter, lvl 10

Shadow Thief (in room to far upper right)-Chaotic Evil male human thief lvl 10, can dual class to mage

Shadow Thief (guarding door to Aran’s room)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter lvl 10

Shadow Thief (2 in Aran’s room with him)-Chaotic Evil male human thief lvl 10, can dual class to mage

Aran Linvail-Neutral human male multi-class mage/thief, lvl 14/14

2nd Mission:

In Five Flagons Inn:

2 thieves leaving Shadow Thieves (if you add one to your party and kill him the guild contact will appear and you can raise the one you added to your party during or after that fight):

Caehan-Chaotic Good human male fighter lvl 10, (can dual-class to thief or mage) w 18/76 str, 18 dex, 17 int

Jaylos-Chaotic Evil male dwarf thief, lvl 10

Guild Contact (appears after the first 2 die)-Neutral Evil male human fighter lvl 10, (can dual-class to thief or mage) w 18/76 str, 18 dex, 17 int

More Random attacks/encounters:

Ruffian attack (at night in docks, bridge, or slums districts):

Mugger-Chaotic Evil male human fighter/thief multi-class, lvl 6/6

Mugger (2)-Chaotic Evil male human fighter/thief multi-class, lvl 7/7

Ruffian Captain-Chaotic Evil male human fighter/thief multi-class, lvl 10/10

Bandit attack (between areas, note that in order to add bandits to the party you need to have an open party member slot when you are attacked):

Bandit-Neutral female human mage, lvl 8 (can dual class to thief)

Bandit-Chaotic Neutral male human thief, lvl 9-has 0% for all thief skills

Bandit-Chaotic Neutral male human thief, lvl 8-has 0% for all thief skills

Bandit-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 7

Bandit-cleric?.... game crashes whenever I tried to look at his information

People in government district:

Priest of Waukeen (in Waukeen’s temple by Vulova estate)-Neutral human male cleric, lvl 4

Followers of Beshaba (trying to burn Viconia at the stake, some of these are probably wrong in terms of alignment or class):

Fanatic-Lawful Evil human male cleric, lvl 8

Fanatic-Neutral Good male human ranger, lvl 9 (wrong class for a follower of Beshaba?)

Fanatic-Lawful Evil male human fighter, lvl 6

Prison Guard (not a fanatic of Beshaba but they are close to the prison)-Lawful Evil male human fighter, lvl 6 (can dual class to thief)

Slums District additions:

Chicken (multiple by upper exit from district)-No listed race or alignment male mage, lvl 1 (has no spells either, lvl up and a chicken can be taught how to cast magic missile)

Waylane (tries to con party into buying planar sphere from him)-Chaotic Neutral male elf thief, lvl 5

Tirthold (encouraged party to worship the planar sphere)-Chaotic Neutral human male cleric, lvl 5

Intro to slavers in Slums district:

Slave being transported at night:

Slaver Guard (by one of the doors to Copper Coronet)-Neutral Evil male human fighter, lvl 3

Slaver Guard (w slave being moved to Copper Coronet from slaver base)-Neutral Evil male human fighter, lvl 3

Slaver Guard (w slave being moved to Copper Coronet from slaver base)-Lawful Evil male human thief, lvl 3

Amnish Soldier (corrupt one by Gaelyn’s home)-Lawful Evil male human fighter, lvl 4

Mage stronghold students:

Nara-Neutral human female mage, lvl 4 (can dual-class to thief)

Morul-Neutral human male mage, lvl 4 (can dual-class to thief)

Larz-Neutral human male mage, lvl 4 (can dual-class to thief)

Funeral for Nalia’s father related:

Messenger-Neutral human male fighter, lvl 12

Hurgan Stoneblade-Lawful Neutral dwarf male fighter, lvl 16

Isaea Roenal-Lawful Neutral (not evil of some kind....?) male human fighter, lvl 16

Minister Adelain-Neutral male human cleric (of Kelemvor?), lvl 12

Merchant working for Twisted Rune in Umar Hills (appears only after skinner quest):

Fael-Chaotic Evil human male cleric, lvl 5

Mage (3)-Lawful Evil (female & male human, plus gnome male) conjurers, lvl 16

Twisted Rune (from door in Bridge District)

Revanek-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 19

Shangalar-Lawful Evil male conjurer, lvl 26 (looks like a lich)

Layene-Lawful Evil female elf conjurer, lvl 18-has a staff of the magi

Trademeet folks:

Jidek (young man thinking about leaving family to adventure along lower left portion of town wall)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 7

Lord Logan’s Guard (in his home, standing guard)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 5

Wilfred the Red (In tent by lower left side of screen)-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 8

Caravan Driver (inside tent next to Dao genie tent)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 7

Genies’ Embargo:

Itona (Shadow Thief that appears beyond upper town gate after you talk to the Dao genies, she lets you know where to find the Rakshasa)-Neutral Evil elf female thief, lvl 8

Jalaal (is one of the Rakshasa)-Chaotic Neutral male (no race listed) mage, lvl 9

Twisted Rune in Trademeet:

Tiris-Neutral Evil human male bard, lvl 4

Darsidian Moor (met hunting skin dancer, real & fake)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 10

Raissa (fake)/Rejiek Hidesman-Neutral Good (very wrong alignment) human male fighter, lvl 1

Raissa-no alignment human male (wrong gender) fighter, lvl 1

Please note that any incorrect classes/alignments/genders may have been dealt with in a fixpack.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  13. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

Can you cutomize these with portraits or are you stuck with the generic ? background?

14. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    That is a very good question I'm not sure of the answer to. I suspect that Shadowkeeper may let you make some changes with regard to portraits because it lets you change so many other things related to a character-but that is a guess.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  15. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

It is nice to know that Lady Lurraxol is an evil witch from hell, and Alibakkar is just your standart foppish noble. :heh:

16. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    They both try to betray and kill you after hiring you, so I don't care for either one really.

Here are a few more possible party members. A scattering of people from the Gate District, Graveyard District, the part of the drow city where slaves are being killed by spiders (charm the spiders and send them away, outside your view-to a place you won't see them until you are ready to take on a hostile drow city-to save the slaves), Pai'Na (at long last), Korgan's old party, and several people from the temples in the Temple District.

Gate area:

Hanj (bullying merchant)-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 10

Soldier (corrupt, takes bribe from smuggler)-Lawful Neutral male human fighter, lvl 7

In the underground area below the Graveyard District w. spiders:

Pai’Na (the drow sacrificing commoners to spiders)-Neutral half-elf female druid, lvl 10 (wrong?.... shouldn’t she be an evil priestess of Lolth?)

Korgan’s former group:

Shagbag-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 10

Scrooloose-Lawful Neutral human male fighter/thief multi-class, lvl 8/1

Goon (2)-Lawful Neutral human male fighter, lvl 1-5

cleric?.... game crashes when I look at his info.

In Drow City being killed by spiders in upper right corner of city:

Dwarf-Lawful Neutral dwarf male fighter, lvl 4 (2 slots in “spear”)

Duergar-Lawful Neutral male dwarf fighter, lvl 4

Graveyard District:

Mourner (woman with warhammer in graveyard proper)-Lawful Neutral female human fighter, lvl 8

Temples:

Some of the people listed here will not appear depending on the time of day or if you don't have that temple as your stronghold. I didn't include the people coming for advice (in the temple stronghold subplots). Some of the alignments seemed off/questionable so I looked up 2nd edition info relating to alignment requirements for each type of cleric (Helm, Lathander, & Talos). Only the followers and clerics of Helm (in this district) seemed to have alignments that totally matched what they could/should be (though someone in a different thread correctly questioned/doubted if a Chaotic Neutral main player/protagonist cleric would really follow uber lawful Helm). A few people's alignments were off for Lathander. The most frequently off alignments were those of Talos folks.

Helm:

Shield Knight (multiple inside and outside)-Neutral human male fighter, lvl 14

HighWatcher Oisig-Lawful Good male human cleric, lvl 8

Acolyte Byron-Neutral male human cleric, lvl 3

Guardian Telwyn-Neutral male human cleric, lvl 6

Sir Donalus-Neutral male human cleric, lvl 6

Watchknight Aabir (outside by front door)-Neutral male human cleric, lvl 5 (can dual class to fighter)

Lathander:

Morning Knight (multiple outside and in)-Lawful Good human female and male fighters, lvl 12

Dawnbringer Alvanna (outside by front door)-Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment) female human cleric, lvl 5

High Mornmaster Arval-Lawful Evil (very wrong alignment) human male cleric, lvl 6

Dawnbringer Sain-Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment again) human male cleric, lvl 6

Acolyte Lara-Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment again) elf female cleric, lvl 3

Dawnmaster Kreel-Lawful Good male human cleric, lvl 6

Note: clerics of Lathander should all be either Lawful Neutral or some variety of Good alignment

Talos:

Talon Nirkhas (outside by bridge to front door)-Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment) human male cleric, lvl 5

Talon Zogas (outside by bridge to front door)-Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment) human male cleric, lvl 5

Storm Knight (multiple outside and inside)-Neutral male human fighter, lvl 12

Mistress Ada-human female Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment) cleric, lvl 10

Talon Yarryl -Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment) human male cleric, lvl 6

Acolyte Vilon-Neutral (at least slightly wrong alignment) human male cleric, lvl 3

Stormherald Nallabir-Chaotic Evil human male bard (wrong class?), lvl 15

Note: clerics of Talos should all be Chaotic Neutral or some variety of Evil alignment

Also some of the mods made since the vanilla game may have corrected all of the alignment mismatches for people in the temple district.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
  17. Lynx Lupo Gems: 6/31

Veteran

Did I overlook it or was Ribald not mentioned yet? He's a high level fighter/mage (around 15/15 iirc), has a ring of wizardry, ring of regeneration, magic weapons, wealth, items ...

The ones I consider likeable are:
    Arledrian (especially with the extra content) - too bad he's not a ranger or fighter/thief
    Sime (brynlaw safety insurance) - 17 level thief
    Rylock - too bad he's not a fighter/mage
    Teos - high level Cowled wizard
    Dradeel - mad "elven" wizard in spellhold

pplr likes this.
  18. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Yeah there are a few people not added yet/included/missed. Thanks for the addition Lynx.

Here are the people I could find around Waukeen's Promenade including inside buildings-just in case I missed any. Note that this only includes people usually there and the bulk of the ones appearing for the circus subquest-not people who appear related to other quests.

Jerlia the Ore Merchant-Lawful Good female human fighter, lvl 15

Jayes (fixer selling & buying stolen goods along right edge of the district at night)-Chaotic Neutral Halfling male Thief, lvl 8

Adventurer’s Mart

Ribald-Chaotic Neutral Half-elf male fighter/mage, lvl 16/14-has at least 17 for each attribute, a non-removable Ring of Wizardry, a non-removable magic long sword, a removable ring of regeneration, and a non-removable sword +2 in a quick items slot.

Gereth (mage inside store by enterance)-human male no alignment mage, lvl 6

Brelm (dwarf inside store)-lawful neutral dwarf male fighter, lvl 5

Lucy (wyvern pet in back of store)-Chaotic Neutral (no gender or race listed) mage, lvl 7-has claws and cannot hold weapons

Den of Seven Vales Inn
    2nd floor

Mencar Pebblecrusher-Chaotic Neutral male dwarf fighter, lvl 14

Brennan Risling-Neutral Evil male thief, lvl 14 (can dual class to fighter)

Smaeluv Orcslicer-Half-Orc Lawful Neutral male fighter, lvl 10-has 20 for strength, 19 for dex, 9 for other attributes as well as a cursed berserking sword +3

Sorcerous Amon-Neutral male human mage, lvl 10 (can dual class to thief)-has Cloak of Non-Detection, wand of lightning, & a non-removable Bracers of Defense AC 5

1st Floor

Amnish Guard-Lawful Good human male fighter, lvl 6-has 3 stars in most BG1 weapon proficiencies (also fails to dual-class when he should be able to)

Ilmater temple

Priest of Ilmater-Lawful Good male human cleric, lvl 6

Circus Quest:

Pleasure Slave: Lvl 1 human neutral fighter (no gender listed), seemed to walk slow

Quayle (as a blob/mustard jelly): Chaotic Neutral male Gnome Cleric/Illusionist multi-class, lvl 7/7-has his image in side bar

Kalah (as he looks like an ogre mage)- Chaotic neutral male gnome illusionist, lvl 8

(after quest is finished)
    Circus Performer (looks like a halfling)-Lawful Neutral halfling male fighter, lvl 6

Quayle (as a gnome): Chaotic Neutral male Gnome Cleric/Illusionist multi-class, lvl 6/5-no side bar image.

Lynx, I'm thinking of putting together a dwarf party. This is what I have (may have to have a bounty hunter or fighter/thief protagonist to have all the basic classes in a party).

H’rothgar Firehammer-Chaotic Good Dwarven fighter in the Five Flagoons Inn

Hurgan Stoneblade-Lawful Neutral dwarf fighter at the funeral for Nalia's father.

Legdoril-Chaotic Good dwarf cleric from the party that tries to trick you in Firkraag's lair.

Kirinaldo-Neutral Good Dwarf Mage that is part of the group doing plays in the Five Flagons basement

Possibly the Dwarf from the Drow city (after all, what goodly stout folk would leave a fellow in drow hands?)

If I did the same thing with halflings I would head to the Fentan family.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
  19. kerkes Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

tiax rules!!!

20. pplr Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    Haven't added much in a while so I figured I'd drop this in. It is pretty ToB focused mainly on Saradush and the 1st 3 floors of Watcher's Keep.

Illasera (first of the 5 that attacks you in the woods in ToB)

Neutral Evil elf Fighter/Mage w. str 17 int 14 (starts lvl 20/1)

Saradush

Melissan (in Saradush)-Lawful Good human female Cleric/Mage lvl 30/30

Il-Khan Soldier (human)-Lawful Neutral human Berserker Fighters (lvl 20)

Il-Khan Soldier (orcish)-Lawful Neutral Berserker Fighters (lvl 20)

Arguing humans and Dwarves-all Lawful Neutral Fighters (lvl 10)

Gromnir Soldier (Human and Orcish looking) Lawful Neutral half-orc Fighters (lvl 7)

Militia Guard(s) Lawful Neutral human male fighters (lvl 5 or 7)-can duel class to thief (but for the ones on the wall, not by the stairs up to it, this is cancelled by the fact that they cannot drop long bows during transition to thief)

Alexander Ralisar (a spawn you meet on the street in town)-Lawful Neutral Human female (error?) fighter, lvl 1

Oris Nimblefinger (looks like a halfling)-Lawful Neutral Human (error?) male fighter, lvl 1

Mateo-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter

In Saradush bar

Il-Khan Soldier (2 in bar)-Lawful Neutral human Fighters (lvl 10)

Viekang-Chaotic Neutral male human thief (lvl 14) can duel class to a Wis 20 cleric except for undroppable bow

Dwarves-both Dwarf male Lawful Neutral Fighters (lvl 7)

Elf(ves)-both elf male Lawful Neutral Fighters (lvl 7)

Hectan- human male Lawful Neutral Thief (lvl 1)

Kiser Jhaeri's home

Kiser Jhaeri-Lawful Evil male human Assassin (lvl 20), can duel class to fighter

Fighter (2)-Lawful Evil male human Fighter (lvl 20), can duel class to thief

Fighter (orcish)-Lawful Evil Berserker Fighter (lvl 20)

Thief-Lawful Neutral male human Assassin (lvl 20), can duel class to fighter

Mage-Neutral Human female mage (lvl 20)

Ardic Santele-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter

Barracks

Orog-Lawful Neutral male Fighter (lvl 7)

Orc (multiple)-Lawful Neutral male Fighter (lvl 7)

Human (multiple)-Lawful Neutral male human Fighter (lvl 7)

Sewers under town

Devil Shade (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male Fighter (lvl 11)

Shadow Fiend (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male Fighter (lvl 5)

Shadow (multiple)-Chaotic Evil male Fighter (lvl 3)

Goblin (multiple if party tries to sleep and is interrupted)-Lawful Evil male Thief (lvl 1)

Yaga-Shura Mage (multiple)-Neutral Evil male human Mage (lvl 16), can dual class to cleric or thief

Duergar Sapper (multiple)-Lawful Neutral dwarf Berserker (lvl 20) w. 18/50 str

Elite Orog (multiple)-Lawful Neutral male Berserker (lvl 12)w. 18/50 str

Orc Archer (multiple)-Lawful Neutral male Fighter (lvl 14)

In Castle's jail & basement

Asmay Jahag (fellow bspawn you run into in tunnel after vamps)-Lawful Neutral female human Fighter (lvl 1)

Thief-Lawful Neutral male human Assassin (lvl 20), can dual class to fighter

Fighter (human looking)-Lawful Neutral human Berserker (lvl 20)

Fighter (orcish)-Lawful Evil Berserker Fighter (lvl 20)

Mage-Neutral Human female mage (lvl 20)

Elite Orc-Lawful Neutral male Fighter (lvl 12)

Elite Orog-Lawful Neutral male Fighter (lvl 12)

Castle Floor 1

Il-Khan Soldier (w halberd)-Lawful Neutral male human Berserker (lvl 20)

Il-Khan Battle Mage-Neutral male human Mage (lvl 18)

Il-Khan Soldier (w bow)-Lawful Neutral female human Fighter (lvl 15)

Il-Khan Soldier (w spear)-Lawful Neutral female human Berserker (lvl 15)

Castle Floor 2

Il-Khan Soldier (w bow)-Lawful Neutral female human Fighter (lvl 15)

Eler Had-Lawful Neutral male human Thief (lvl 15)

Karun the Black-Neutral male human Mage (lvl 18)

Il-Khan Battle Mage-Neutral male human Mage (lvl 18)

Berena Elkan (w spear)-Lawful Neutral female human Berserker (lvl 15)

Gromnir Il-Khan-Lawful Neutral male half-orc Kensai (lvl 20) w. 19 for str, dex, & con-also has both rage (barbarian) and kai abilities

Road post Saradush

Yaga-Shura Soldier (w sword)-Lawful Neutral male human Fighter (lvl 5)

Yaga-Shura Soldier (w bow)-Lawful Evil male human Fighter (lvl 5)

Merchant (w sword)-Lawful Neutral male human Fighter (lvl 3)

Yaga-Shura Officer-Lawful Neutral male human Fighter (lvl 10), can dual class to thief

Watcher's Keep

KotV

Virgil Knight-Lawful Neutral human female Cleric (lvl 20)

Virgil Knight-Lawful Neutral human female Mage (lvl 20)

Sister Garlena-Lawful Neutral human female Cleric (lvl 20)

Virgil Knight-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter (lvl 20)

Brother Pol-Lawful Neutral human male Cleric/Mage (multi-class lvl 15/14)

Odren-Neutral human male Fighter/Cleric (multi-class lvl 20/20)

Level 1

Archivist (ghost looking for a warm fire)-Lawful Neutral human male Cleric/Mage (multi-class lvl 15/14)

Priest (looks like a lich)-Lawful Neutral male Cleric (lvl 11), w 18 wis

1st 4 statues

Statue (w Foebane sword)-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter (lvl 20)

Statue (w halberd)-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter (lvl 20)

Statue-Lawful Neutral human female Cleric (lvl 20)

Statue (looks like a gnome)-Lawful Neutral human male Cleric (lvl 20)

Next Statues (non-mentioned statues don't have a class)

Statue-Lawful Neutral human female Mage (lvl 20)

Statue (w Usuno's Blade ninja-to)-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter (lvl 20)

Statue (w bow)-Lawful Neutral human male Fighter (lvl 20)

lvl 2

Devil Shade-Chaotic Evil male Fighter (lvl 11)

Shadow Fiend-Chaotic Evil male Fighter (lvl 5)

Fire Giant-Lawful Evil Dwarf (err…. really?) Berserker male (lvl 20)

lvl 3

Elven Madman (Yakman)-Lawful Neutral male elf Berserker (lvl 20) w. str 18/50

(in room by themselves w a Neutral Good dog)
    2* Tiefling (w. 2 axes)-Neutral male tiefling Berserker (lvl 18) w. str 18/50

Tiefling (w. short sword & dagger)-Lawful Evil female tiefling Assassin (lvl 20)

Tiefling (mage)-Chaotic Neutral female tiefling Mage (lvl 20)

Demon Knight-Chaotic Evil male Fighter/Conjurer (lvl 18/1)

Cambion-Chaotic Evil Thief (lvl 20)

(in room w gambling Cambion)
    Tiefling (w. mace & shield)-Neutral female tiefling Cleric(lvl 20) w. 18 wis

Tiefling (w. bow)-Chaotic Good tiefling male Fighter (lvl 20) w. str 18/21

Tiefling (mage)-Chaotic Good female tiefling Mage (lvl 20) w, 18 int

Tiefling (w. short sword & dagger)-Chaotic Neutral tiefling male Assassin (lvl 20) w. 19 dex

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.