1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #106

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've got my splint through for my jaw. It's really uncomfortable but I'm sure if I persevere, it'll get better

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Legal age to go out drinking is 18 in UK, 16 for wine with a meal, 14 for drinking in private with adult supervision.

I've had access to alcohol since I was seven though, mainly special occassions and if I asked to try something.

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Currently in class, which talks about the first world war, just thought I'd stop by and say "hello".

So uh, hello!

4. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Boo!

Just that, really.

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I'm at college :p

That being said, I don't do it often, and I shouldn't have last night... the effects this morning were not amusing.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Drinking age here is 18 as well although I've been past that for a while :p.

7. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    It's legal to drink at 18 here as well, although that line is rather universally ignored.

Tons of snow outside and I'm going back to school tomorrow to battle all the administration that doing so involves. (Tbh, it's just a few forms but I still dislike doing it.)

8. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Urgh, sometimes i wish i had a time machine, just to go back in time 10 minutes and make sure i keep my mouth shut.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Gotta love MJ for that -- no hangovers.

Hehe. :shake:

10. Dice

Media:
    *Dfly sends Dalveen a Thot with a huge red number 4 painted and embossed on the face of it.*

Here ya go Dalv, wear this.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm supposed to be working on an electronics paper that's due tomorrow...but I'm sick, and I don't feel like thinking when I've already got a headache. :bad:

12. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My bin men must think me and Rob are drunks. Just saw him emptying our recyling box, it was overflowing with bottles of gin and cans of stella!

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh Silver you lush you ;)

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Sick again. 4th time in 3 months. Of the last 90 days, I have been healthy for... two weeks.

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Now that's just unlucky.

16. Dice

Media:
    Chocolate covered ants.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well that's random. Probably tastes better than chocolate covered spiders. :p

In other news, I made it my goal to infect my classmates with my cold tonight. Misery loves company and such... :evil:

My contacts were irritating me, so I had to wear my glasses to class, and for some reason one of the goofballs commented I looked like Harry Potter...just with a beard... :skeptic: Such comments make spreading an illness more enjoyable. :evil:

18. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Just when I start thinking that my faculty net centre is rather decent - it convinces me otherwise, with overwhelming arguments.
    *stops herself from ranting*

Snow and sneakers don't mix well.

19. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Pushed too far at roleplaying last night, we were there until 2am. Considering the night before I only got to sleep at 6:30 am I'm now shattered this morning :( and I hurt a fair bit too.

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    14 hours of sleep and 24 oz of sweet, sweet coffee did wonder to me! I'm now fully awake, though somewhat agitated.

However, mid-term exams starts tomorrow and they'll last up to next Wednesday! Now if you'll excuse me I going to become crazy and do three all-nighter in a row studying.

/the Flix becomes crazy!

Ahhh... the joy of Uni life. Despite the fact I rant about it, like all the time I found it to be somewhat, dare I say it? "Fun" ? -- And I just realised I'd rather stay in Uni and loose my social life, mental health, and, of course, slowly but surely disconnect from real life than the alternative, that is drop out and begin "a real life" -- Quite unpleasant I might say! Plus, being in Uni is a socially acceptable excuse to prevent, for the time being, this "real life" thing.

So, it might be rant-worthy but I'm still content.

I've just prove that I haven't got a life, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.