1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #105

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Uh, what? I don't see how etymology could be an AoDA topic? Nor my statement that I respect anyone regardless of who they are.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Maybe it is all the people talking about blood. Bloody conversation :p. Actually I've never had any problems with getting needles whether they are taking or giving. When I was pregnant I had gestational diabetes and had to give myself insulin needles. I'm glad I dont have to do that any more. I do remember one occasion when a nurse had to poke me about 5 times to find a vein. That is about my worst needle experience.

3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    DotW: Inhalations, as in my bronhodilatator medicines. :p

I think that I couldn't have picked a worse day to oversleep... :(

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm oxidating. There's just no other way to describe this level of lazyness.

Also, this thread seems to go on forever. Personally, I blame the low amount of inanity.

5. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Bah, I've done sod all of my dissertation, even though I was meant to have done the rough draft by last week. Luckly my supervisor appears to have forgotten this, but it now means I literally have to run away down opposite corridors when I hear her in the building, just so the sight of me doesn't remind her.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I just had an odd moment of realization. The other day I had installed BG1, BG2, and then Tutu...so for the past day or so, I've been playing good ol' BG1. I had just cleared out the Nashkel Mines, and I was proceeding towards Durlag's Tower when it became clear to me. I don't like BG1. :aaa:

I hadn’t played BG1 in the longest time, so I thought that I'd like it with BG2's GUI...but it's still the same old boring game. :bad: Don't get me wrong, I still absolutely *love* BG2 and ToB...I guess BG1 just doesn't do it for me after 10 years. :bad:

What is a blasphemer to do? :skeptic:

7. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Well, no, not really. Biblical Hebrew, like classical Greek, which is slightly different from biblical Greek, is different from modern Hebrew. There are some connections but the language has evolved.

ION, I hate being an adult. It means dealing with reality all the time. ALL ... THE...TIME. Yes, that was a scream. :mad:

8. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    I belong to this cul- ermm... GUILD, where we dress up in robes and believe in same sorts of weird things. Our cult(whoops)-GUILD master is making some kind of punch that we're all planning to drink next saturday. You should join us, you'd fit right in. :p

Seriously. I dunno. Some people get bored with BG and love BG2, for me it's the opposite. I like levels 3-9 and then it gets all Hadouken mage and 300 crit fighter.
    Actually, BG is best with a balanced 5-6 person group and possibly LAN. It minimises some of the low level poo.

(Mr.Red is making this it's own thread isn't he?)

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I've heard it all before... :shake:

10. Ofelix

Media:
    Going to Uni in a snowstorm isn't fun! Gaaagh... Oh well I'm here now.

Why is the Roman Empire so interesting and yet so complicated ? The share number of thesis and books on the same bloody subject makes it hard to know just where to begin... Oh well gotta get back to classes.

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I have only one thing to say to this: The Vortex of Unproductivity
    (the next 3 comics or so are a good continuation)

If you don't, there's always the day after :p

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Reminds me, I'll have to look up "Procrastination" one of these days. Been putting it off for too long.

:p

13. Trellheim Gems: 22/31

Media:
    I'm way slow today. Almost didn't get that. :lol:

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    QUICK!! - DOTW, send Trellheim some of your energy drinks before he falls asleep standing!

15. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I hate BG2 but I love BG1. Because they're essentially different types of games...

16. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Onwards, to insomnia!

17. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

*Sets bridge on fire*

Bwahaha! Hee hee ho ho hah, now you cannot cross!

18. Ofelix

Media:
    Awesome! :lol: But you *do* know you just gave me another webcomic to check daily thus enhancing my already huge procrastination problem. :p

Oh well... I guess I should stop procrastinating until I graduate. Let's see...yup should have my master's degree in... 2014 yeah...

I wonder if I'll continue to post here in '14 ?

19. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Sorry 'bout your damn luck, hon. I've been off the stuff for two weeks now. The bank account is getting fatter and I'm feeling physically better too.

I got trusty ol' wakeups, though.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My arms are killing me, after subluxing my shoulder, have got a lot of muscle stress which is hurting my neck and giving me terrible headaches. Alongside that my wrists are incredibly loose and I can't even paint for more than 20 minutes at a time and my left elbow has just started sliding out of joint and I haven't dislocated that since I was nine months old.

Overall it's a little scary :cry: My arms used to be my only strength.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.